Harry J. Potter

Harry James Potter, Age 6

"Oh Harry! Happy Birthday, darling!" Mrs. Weasley gushed at the young boy.

"Oh.. Uh.. thank you, Mrs. Weasley," Harry thanked awkwardly.

"How do they expect you to marry him when you guys get older?! He's so awkward and too nerdy for you, Ginny," Harry's 'Best friend', Ron "whispered" to his little sister.

"Don't forget that he's really annoying," Ron's older brother, Percy muttered.

Harry roll his eyes at their lack of secret keeping.

While everyone is talking, more specifically about Harry's future, he sneaks away to the room with the family tree. He sigh looking at the picture of his sister. Harry has asked about his sister but his parents either brush it off or tell him that she died due to the night Lord Voldemort came. Harry always sighs at their horrible lies. They have caught him in the room with the family tree but never notice if anything changes, unlike the young copy of James. Harry however did notice the changes. His sister's once red hair had turned blond. He also noticed when her hazel eyes turned gold and seemed to have a glowing affect that lasts for hours before turning back to hazel.

"Happy Birthday, Iris. I hope you enjoy your day, wherever you are," Harry whispered to himself, grabbing the book he placed near the door.

+x+

About an hour later, Fred and George walked in.

"Oh, there you are Harry," Fred started.

"Everyone is looking for you," George continued.

"We're just curious, why are you in here?" They finished together.

Harry chuckled at the two, "I felt like getting away from the crowd, wish my sister a happy birthday and to read."

"Wait. You have a twin sister?!" They shouted in sync.

"Mhm," Harry hummed in response. "My sister's name is Iris. My parents said she died but it's not true. A few days ago her hair turned blond and right now, the eyes are glowing gold," Harry pointed.

When the twins looked at the picture, the glow had gone back to hazel.

"Woah."

"Wait. Is that how you can tell us apart? Is it some kind of twin thing?" George asked. Harry laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ugh! Where is that bloody git! I want to leave already, but no! He has to be hiding!" Ron groaned loudly.

The twins looked at Harry, expecting him to looked shocked and sad but instead they saw Harry roll his eyes.

"I've heard him muttering about me being annoying or awkward a lot. He's always been complaining about me. Even I know that our parents are forcing us to be friends, along with a marriage contract to your sister, Ginny," Harry explained when he noticed them looking at him.

The looks on their faces were nothing but shock. "Do our parents know about this?" They asked.

"Most likely. If they plan on making both of us marrying each other there has to be some kind of marriage contract," Harry responds.