xix. third task pt.3: the graveyard

Previously,

"Vita! Don't let the kids grab the cup!" Tempus appeared. "Tom's been Imperioed!"

+x+

The three teenagers landed in a graveyard. Iris cried out in pain. When Harry dragged her down earlier that night, she somehow twisted her ankle and she just landed on it roughly. Through glossy eyes, Iris looked at her surroundings.

Then five lights emerged out of the foggy area. All blinding the three teenagers.

"Fred, George! What're you doing here?" Harry shouted.

"Hiya Hades, Diggory," the twins said in sync.

"Iris is hurt," Luna's dreamy voice said in a hard voice.

"I thought you said you'd take care of her, Vita!" An angry Mors shouted.

"I did! I just forgot about her ankle," Vita said sheepishly.

"Enough bickering you two, Luna if you'd please," Tempus said, sighing at the two.

Luna walked over to a dirty Iris, hovering her hands over her ankle.

"Thanks, Lulu," Iris said, getting up without any pain.

"It'll only last for an hour, I'm still learning healing spells," Luna stated.

"Something Mon petit will never have a chance of getting good at," Grindelwald said out of nowhere.

"How many times, Gelly?" Chaos sighed.

"We're all tired of this," Mischief groaned.

The four students stared at The dead Dark Lord in shock.

"Isn't he-?" Cedric trailed off.

"Goodbye Gellert," Mors sighed, whisking him away in cat form.

"Sorry about this guys but you mustn't know he's alive," Vita sighed, waving her hand over the four.

"Always them, isn't it?" Iris chuckled.

"Take the cup, it's a portkey. You must get away before Albus shows up to strengthen the spell," Tempus instructed.

"What-what are you talking about? What spell?" Cedric stammered.

"Tom. . .," Iris whispered.

Everyone whipped their head to her, only Harry and Cedric slightly confused.

"Alright, er, Lulu, Devil twins, I think it's best you leave," Iris instructed.

Luna nodded in understanding but the twins protested. Tempus whisked Luna and him away, while Chaos and Fraus struggled to take Fred and George away.

Iris was about to say something else but Albus appeared, which caused Peter Pettigrew to appear. Before Albus, who was hiding among the tombstones, could see Vita and Death, they disappeared, leaving the three teenagers to fend for themselves.

"Get behind me you two!" Cedric shouted.

The two, who knew they could fend for themselves, complied. They heard a crack, signaling the Headmaster left.

"Kill the spare!" Tom's cold voice rang out.

Before the green light reached them, a force pushed them down.

"Stupefy," Iris whispered at Cedric, successfully knocking him out.

Suddenly a force trapped Harry onto a tombstone, trapped by a statue.

They suddenly see a cauldron in the middle of the graveyard.

"Do it now!" Voldemort hisses and Pettigrew drops something into the cauldron.

"Bones of the father, unwillingly given. You shall revive your son!" He yells, a bone, Tom Riddle Snr's bone, dropping in the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed," he cuts off his hand, crying in pain.

Then turns to Harry, the knife pointing at him. "Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken," he cackles, slicing Harry's wrist.

Harry cries out in pain. Iris goes to move but is pulled back. The blood is dropped into the cauldron. Voldemort cries in pain.

"The Dark Lord sha-"

But he is cut off, "Petrificus Totalus!" Sirius shouts.

The fat man's body snaps together and falls. Remus than hovers over him, Peter looking at him in fear, Remus chuckles, an evil grin plastered on his face. With one hard punch to the face, Peter is knocked unconscious.

Sirius walks over to the burning cauldron, Voldemort still screaming.

"Fight it Tom!" Sirius growls. Voldemort stops screaming,

"Do it, Sirius. I'm fine."

Nodding stiffly, he taking a file of blood out of his robes. Distracted, Iris ran over to Harry, freeing him from the statute's hold. Iris grabs his arm, making him cry in pain again. She starts muttering in an unknown language; moans of terror and pain. The cut doesn't heal, in fact, it made the pain ten times worse for Harry.

She pulls away, just in time to tackle Harry down from the flame that erupted from the cauldron.

"Shit, 'm sorry Harry," Iris mutters.

"'Tis fine, are you alright, you're head. . ." Harry trails off.

Iris, though she didn't remember, had hit her head, blood was trailing down her head, spots of red could be seen in her hair.

They looked up, seeing a naked man step out of the cauldron. Harry, a brother instinct he assumes, covers Iris and his' eyes.

"Robe me," a deep voice orders.