v. first task: dragons; pt. 1: meeting the godfathers

Previously,

The emotions soon became overwhelming and he passed out.

+x+

When Harry woke up, the first thing he remembered was what had happened the night before. Harry, once again, was angry. But him being the rash Gryffindor that he is, went to go seek the fifth year Ravenclaw.

"Gred, Forge!" Harry called out sixth year Gryffindors. "Have you seen Cho?" He whispered.

The twins looked at each other in surprise. "Thought you liked a certain someone," Fred.

"with blond hair and," George.

"Blue (A/N: or gray idk) eyes," Fred.

"That's in Slytherin, Harrykins," they finished together. Harry stared at them, mouths agape.

"N-no I don't. Like you said last night, I-I like C-cho," Harry stuttered and cursed to himself.

The devil twins smirked to each other, "Behind you."

Harry turned around and saw a flash of blond hair. Harry turned back to the twins and they mysteriously disappeared.

+x+

"Fuck! This is so draining, Mors! How do you do this all the time?!" Iris shouted.

Mors only chuckled.

"Grandpa, you know how to do this?" Iris asked her grandfather.

He shook his head, smiling at her complaining. Iris groaned and collapsed on the floor.

"Well, seems like she tired. Gellert go fetch the ferret," Mors ordered.

He nodded and changed into his cat form, running off to look for the Malfoy heir. Mors retreated into the shadows. A figure was heard, cursing to himself. It was Draco. He quickly scooped his godsister up and brought her to his dorm, leaving her to rest for the first task.

+x+

Viktor had found his sister asleep in Draco's dormitory. He sighed to himself and woke her up.

"Up. It's the first task today and I don't want you getting disqualified so fast," he shook her.

Iris groaned but got up anyways. She got ready, and headed to breakfast.

"You nervous?" Draco asked when she sat down.

"Of course not. Battling a dragon is like riding a broom! I'll be fine!" Iris responded sarcastically.

"Just trying to be nice," Draco muttered.

"Good luck today, Iris. I know you'll do splendid," Luna smiled.

"Thanks Luna," Iris smiled and made a spot for her.

"Malfoy the nargels seem to like you hair gel. I suggest not to use them," Luna said in her dreamy voice.