xiii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.2:hero complexes

Previously,

They were worried, they didn't know what was happening. Unknown to them, it was happening to three students on the docks.

+x+

Harry and Iris jolted up, startling the Werewolf and Animagus.

"Wh-what the bloody hell was that?!" Iris asked in a British accent.

"I don't know! Why were the twins and Lovegood there?" Harry asked.

"I haven't a clue- Wait! The task!" Iris yelled jumping up.

"Iris. Calm down. Tempus stopped the time while the five of you were knocked out. The only people moving were your godfathers and Grindelwald," Death whispered into her head.

"I believe you guys had a vision," Grindelwald said, scaring the other three.

"What a great way to show them you're not dead," Iris muttered sarcastically.

"As you know, the five of you went into some sort of trance. Your eyes turned white. Mors believes its a vision. They couldn't get into your heads. Nor could I," he explained, ignoring his heiress' remark.

"Aren't you suppo-" Sirius suddenly stopped wide eyed.

Suddenly, Vita has appeared obliviating all their memories of the previous dark lord.

"You know you're not supposed to be showing yourself, Gellert," the man sighed.

Said man pouted but turned into his cat form.

"I believe its best you four get there," he said then putting something in Harry's hand.

'Gillyweed,' Iris thought.

"Its best he uses it, the spell might not work for him well. At least not yet, of course," Vita said and with a snap of his fingers, they were all gone.

+x+

"Tempus, before we. . . continue. . . time, I suppose it would be best to obliviate the surrounding people that saw the. . . event. . .," Mors instructed the younger sibling.

Nodding, they obliviated the surrounding people and setting time back, just before they all had the vision.

"W-what happened to us?" George stuttered.

No one answered but the twins didn't push it, seeing Chaos and Fraus give them a look.

"'Suppose its time to unstop time, go line up you two," Luna said in a haze like voice.

Nodding, the two walked to their respective spots, which happened to be next to Fleur on Iris' left with Cedric in the middle of the two.

Not prepared for the sudden noise, they jumped slightly; only noticed by the trained eyes of Dumbledore and 'Moody'.

"Eat it now Harry," James whispered quite loudly to him.

Everyone — excluding the champions — around them looked at the Auror with questioning eyes then scowling at Harry for getting help.