xx. third task pt.4: the return

Previously,

"Robe me," a deep voice orders.

+x+

"Woah! You look hot, Tommy!" Sirius exclaimed jokingly.

"Shut it, Black," Tom sighed.

"I assume you brought the Horcruxes, besides the two?" Tom drawled.

"Of course, here," Remus said, handing the diary, the diadem, Hufflepuff cup and the ring.

Tom muttered something under his breath. Suddenly four dark, screaming smoke hurled itself at Tom. Tom groaned in pain, dropping on all four, panting heavily. He then looked around and spots blonde and black hair. He narrows his eyes then gets up.

Wearily walking over, he notices the two muttering to each other, clinging onto each other for dear life. He then feels a tug towards the blonde.

"Iris," Tom whispers but everyone hears him.

The two snap their heads towards him, Harry tightens his grip around her.

"Well, er. . . hello?" Iris says awkwardly, going more into Harry's embrace.

Tom notices this but doesn't comment on it.

Groaning could be heard, which made Sirius, Remus, Tom, Harry and Iris snap their heads too.

"Wh-what happened?" The voice said getting up.

"Shit, I forgot about Cedric," Iris muttered.

Cedric got up, looking around, his eyes zeroing at Harry and Iris' close embrace. Then his eyes landed on the man Harry kept glancing at. He gasped when spotting a knocked out Peter with Remus — whos hand was bloodied up — and Sirius near him.

"Er, can someone explain what the hell is going on?" His voice rang out in the quiet graveyard.

"I suppose we can't wait long. You've been here long enough," Mors' voice silenced them.

Mors and Vita both stepped out of the shadows.

"As you can see here Mister Diggory, Tom — Lord Voldemort — has been rescurted," Vita said.

Cedric flinched, paling rapidly.

"As Dumbledore was here, he doesn't expect at least one of you to make it back alive. And with the Potter Luck, it's basically impossible for these two brats to die," Mors explained.

It took a moment for the Hufflepuff to process this.

"Wait, you guys are related?" Cedric turned to the twins.

"Yeah, twins in fact," Harry mustered out with a nodding Iris.

"Er. . ., so you want me to. . . fake my death?" Cedric asked quietly.

"Yes, my brother here already has a body that looks like you," Vita said.

As if on cue, Death waved his hand a little and a body appeared. It looked exactly like Cedric, down to the detail, expect, the life in his eyes were gone.