Chapter 14

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes.

Emerie's pov:

My eyes lightly fluttered open, I groaned not wanting to get up, my bed feeling more comfortable than usual. I rolled over groaning and burying my head deeper into the pillow, I sighed contently never wanting to get up until I heard a deep chuckle. My head shot up immediately as I sat up turning around, pulling the duvet tighter around me.

I quickly realised... This isn't my room. I scanned the room realising it was Axton's and his room, my eyes locked with his, my brows furrowed in confusion as he stood leaning against the dresser, his hair messy as he wore a Slytherin Quidditch top, grey sweats and white socks. He was smiling at me and chuckled again, taking a sip from the mug in his hand.

"Morning." He said smirking, his voice more gravely and deep than usual...His morning voice. Merlin have mercy.

"Erm, morning?" I said yawning, stretching my arms out in front of me, I looked down to see I was wearing a black t-shirt, that wasn't mine, I hurriedly pulled the covers up, panic surging through me, I relaxed, setting the covers back over me, seeing I was wearing a pair of  baggy black sweats that also weren't mine. 

"What? So you like to dress me now?" I said raising my eyebrows, gesturing to my pile of clothes from yesterday on the chair beside a desk. He smiled at me shaking his head.

"No, Graham. Your clothes just looked uncomfortable to sleep in." He said shrugging his shoulders, before I could open my mouth he cut me off answering my thoughts. "And before you ask, no I didn't look, give me some credit."

I rolled my eyes, oddly believing him. "That's strange, since all you do is talk shit to me and ruin your friends happiness. But yeah Malfoy, I'll give you some credit." I said sarcastically, clicking my tongue. His eyes narrowed into slits as he set his cup down and approached the end of the bed, his arm holding onto the top of the four poster bed as he leaned forward slightly.

"Watch your attitude, Graham." He said, his eyes intently on me like a hawk awaiting its prey. "Besides, I'm basically the first boy to get you in my bed since you got here." He said grinning devilishly. I scoffed.

"Against my will, sadly." I said mocking him evilly, giving him a bitchy smile causing him to give me a sarcastic smile, shaking his head at me.

"You're hilarious." He said, his face straight.

"I know I am, can't say the same about you though. Why am I even here, Malfoy?"

He looked at me like I had grown three heads, "Why're you here?" He said like I should know. "You were sleeping in the fucking common room! Anyone could have found you there and need I remind you, this is the last night for people going home, meaning parties, which means alcohol."

"You want a thank you?" I scoffed, "I know how to handle a few drunks, Malfoy." His eyes narrowed  into slits, like a snake.

"Fucking hell." He groaned, "Not if you're fucking sleeping! Any wasted asshole could've tried shit and touched what's not theirs to touch and I'll be damned if anyone fucking touches what's mine." He spat, disgusted by the thought, his two hands gripping the top of the bed, his face deadly serious.

My mouth was slightly open not believing what he just said, mine. I was certainly not his or anyone's for that matter, but I couldn't deny the fire that erupted throughout my body and the tingly feeling I felt down there by his words. I scoffed.

"I'm not yours, Malfoy. Have you lost your mind? I'm never going to be yours, you don't have some claim on me. You're unbelievable." I said, my eyes staring hotly at him, he only smirked.