Chapter 18

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes if you are uncomfortable with that please feel free to skip.
Happy reading<33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

It was now March and I was finally feeling back to my old self. Adrian and Blaise were suspended after multiple other girls spoke out after me, there was an outcry for their expulsion but with Umbridge as principle now, no one dared to disobey her every command.

Axton became my beacon of hope, we grew even closer to the point we were inseparable. When we were with each other all my worries and thoughts left my mind and I couldn't deny the feelings that were starting to grow for him.

"Bubs, come on. We're going to be late for dinner and Goyle is going to help himself to mine if we don't get there on time!" He complained, I decided to annoy him even further.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" I exclaimed as I walked in slow motion.

"Emerie." He said sternly which caused me to smirk.

"Sorry, still too slow? how about now?" I said as I moved even slower only shuffling my feet millimetres each step.

"That's it." He mumbled before he grabbed my right arm lifting it over his head he bent down grabbing the back of my legs, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Axton Lee White! You put me down this instant!" I squealed as my hands slapped his back.

"Sorry you were too slow, I can't do that, this is much easier." He said shifting me on his shoulder. I thanked Merlin that I decided to wear shorts underneath my skirt today.

"Axton, this isn't f-funny anymore I-i-m not kidding!" I said in-between laughter as he started to run with me over his shoulder, he burst into the Great hall both of us being unable to breathe between our fit of laughter. "Okay, o-okay p-put me d-down now!" I said my voice echoing through the hall of chattering students causing more attention to be put on us.

"Never!" He said, he quickly spun around in circles, my vision blurred as the image off the room went quickly by each time I opened my eyes and I couldn't help the giggles tumbling from my lips. He finally put me down shaking his head as he looked down at me, a goofy smile on his lips.

"See, now we're here on time." He teased swinging his arm around my shoulder as we headed to the Slytherin table, I rolled my eyes playfully at him. 

I looked at the table my eyes locking with his grey hues, still so captivating that I couldn't look away. He broke eye contact, grabbing Pansy by the throat and bringing his lips to hers. I also can't deny that having to watch that for the past couple months hurt, but me and Draco have went back to hating each other, the way it should be.

"You two don't always have to be a pair of leeches sucking on each other's faces especially when we all came to eat not see STIs spread." I spat taking a seat beside Charlotte, everyone at the table were trying to stifle their laughs as Pansy's face turned scarlet red with rage.

"Play nice." Axton said teasingly as he scooped food onto his plate.

"Yeah, Graham listen to your little boyfriend." Malfoy spat his voice laced with venom, before I could reply Axton raised an eyebrow to him, clearly amused. He swung his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah bubs, you've got to listen to me." He said looking down at me, he brought his mouth to my ear, "Because we both know who tops who in this relationship." His breath was hot against my neck causing goosebumps to rise on my skin as I squirmed in my seat. He smiled smugly bringing his arm back. I looked to see Draco whose knuckles were white as he gripped his fork, his jaw clenched as his eyes were full of anger and rage as he looked only at me.