Chapter 32

A/N: TW: This chapter contains violence, sexual asualt/abuse, alcohol misuse and suicide attempt. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip!!

WARNING: Make sure to read the TWs^^ but also for the best ✨cinematic experience✨ please play your sad playlists now...

Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Draco's pov:

I couldn't describe how I felt when they asked. Even the ones I used to torment spared me glances of sadness and pity in the halls. The world became immensely dull ever since she had been taken two months ago.

There was so much more I wanted to say to her, so much time wasted arguing and ignoring each other when one of us always came back in the end. That's what I kept telling myself, she'd come back she promised she wouldn't leave me.

We didn't even get to finish that stupid copy of Romeo and Juliet, I would no longer get to indulge in her reactions or her laugh. Any trace of a smile that she brought to my face had diminished. I didn't want to think about her, no matter how hard it hurt I wanted to get the cabinet finished for her so the Dark Lord wouldn't harm her family.

Axton, Charlotte and Sebastian had cried their eyes out for the first month realising that she was probably dead, I didn't believe it. I couldn't. She can't have died right after the words I desperately had needed to hear from her, almost escaped her soft pink lips.

Flashbacks in italics <33

"Emerie-" I began cautiously. I needed to get her away, far away from him and quickly.

"Draco- I'm s-so s-sorry I didn't know it was you I thought it was My Draco." She said hurriedly, cutting me off.

"What? Emerie- No, I am y-" I began confused before Marcel cut me off. What? I am her Draco I've got her initials on my bloody wrist how could she think I was him?

"-Blah, blah, blah. Let's speed this up before Dumbledore finds out." Marcel said evilly his grip tightening on her. His actions made me instinctively move towards her, anger boiling inside me only to have Marcel blast me back. He didn't use his wand...That's not possible.

"No! Don't hurt him, I'll go with you, I'll go with you!" She shouted thrashing in his hold.

"But that felt so good to do." He pouted.

"Marcel, please." I heard her beg as I got to my feet.

"Please what, princess?" He said grabbing her jaw, that was it.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I shouted pulling out my wand and blasting a spell, causing him to be thrown back. She quickly ran towards me. I didn't have time to even hug her when Marcel started getting up, I pushed her behind me not wanting to lose her.

Marcel got up laughing evilly. "Nice party trick." He taunted. "But I'm afraid we can't stay." He said. A green magical rope blasted from his hand and attached to the magical handcuffs that bound her wrist together pulling her towards him in a swift movement.

Just then Xavier hurried into the room. "Let her go, Marcel!" He demanded pointing his wand at him.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, buh-bye now." He said evilly and I watched in horror as I noticed he started to apparate, how could he do that? You can't apparate in or out of the castle walls, everyone knows that.