Chapter 11

Emerie's pov:

I peeled my eyes open as the sunlight illuminated through the window, my eyes heavy and no doubt puffy as I stretched my arms and legs. My throat that was unbelievably dry and sore with my lips cracked. I sighed getting off the bed.

I got a shower and shaved, aiming to look better than I felt. I decided to wear a plaid, black skirt and tights with a black turtleneck and black boots. I was applying light makeup when a certain brunette came tumbling into my room.

"G'day bubs. Ready for breakfast?" I smiled at his goofy smile, it's infectious. "Yeah just a minute." I said applying mascara.

"You don't need this." He said swiping it out of my hand. "I on the other hand do." He started to apply the mascara to his eyelashes poking himself in the eye and missing completely.

"You're such a git! Sit down I'll do it." I giggled, standing up. He sat down at the dresser and turn to me eagerly, like a child waiting for a toy. "Open your eyes." I said, I quickly applied the mascara to his lashes and cleaned up the mess he made.

"There. All done." He jumped with joy, inspecting them in the mirror as I finished fixing my lashes and curling them.

"Sorry bubs but I'm so much hotter right now, I mean look at this complexion and these lashes!" He exclaimed, striking a pose in the mirror. I rolled my eyes at him, spraying some perfume and headed towards the door.

"Would you stop admiring yourself for two minutes? We're going to miss breakfast!" I giggled as he was still striking poses in the mirror.

"Sorry coming now, mother." He said sarcastically strutting out of the room, flipping his hair. I giggled shutting the door.

Draco's pov:

I can't believe she threw me out last night. I didn't do anything wrong. All I did was ask a fucking simple question and tried to calm her down when she was going through a fucking psychotic episode. This is why I don't help people. I don't know what possessed me to try help her. No one deserves my help especially not her.

I watched as she skipped in with Axton linking arms. Why the fuck is he still talking to her? That was our deal, he had to not mention the bet to her and stop talking to her and he wouldn't have to do a forfeit for pulling out.

It was just me, Adrian and Zabini left and I was growing more irritated by the minute, I just wanted this to be over.

They sat down beside Charlotte and Sebastian and began eating. Astoria shot me a wicked look as she walked over to Emerie.

"That's a lot of food, are you sure you want to eat all that?" She sneered pointing to the three pancakes and strawberries on Emerie's plate.

I watched as her eyebrows furrowed slightly at her comment. She bit her lip in concentration- something she does a lot. A smile spread across her face as she turned to Astoria.

"Yeah I'm sure, are you sure you want to sleep with another guy today? You might spread your STIs." I stifled my laugh as Astoria's face dropped, she looked to me in hopes to defend her.

I shrugged her off. It wasn't my problem. And continued to eat. Astoria stormed out of the hall, causing the group to laugh. I had to get a move on with this bet, 300 galleons were in on it, the highest amount yet.

I looked as she was laughing with her friends and smiling, she has a pretty smile... I guess. We locked eyes, her eyes were captivating and I couldn't help but stare, she broke eye contact as she turned to the person who called her name.