Chapter 26

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, sexual assault, mentions of rape, torture, violence, forms of self-harm and scars. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, please feel free to skip.

Happy reading<33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

"Oh come on. Don't act like you don't want me." He slurred, chuckling. He walked closer and closer to me. "There's no point resisting, you can't escape and no one is going to save you. Why would they?" He spat laughing evilly.

He was approaching me disturbingly slowly as I was trying too mentally prepare myself for the events about to reoccur. He was arms length away from me. He pressed himself against me closing the distance, trapping me in. His hips forcefully pressed against mine, making me slap him, hard. He stumbled back slightly, looking back at me even angrier than before. 

"You little slut! Just wait till I'm done with you!" He raised his right hand across his body, his knuckles facing me ready to backhand me when suddenly the door was kicked open.

"You lay one fucking finger on her Marcel and I will fucking kill you." We both turned to see Xavier standing there his wand pointed at Marcel, his chest heaving. He kicked the door shut with his foot.

Marcel laughed evilly, he raised his hands in surrender but a sly smirk spread over his face. Within a blink of my eyes he grabbed me and I felt his wand dig into my throat. I didn't dare move. I knew what he was capable of, after all he's done it before. My heart was beating rapidly, he wouldn't kill me. He couldn't, Voldemort needed me but that didn't make me exempt from-

Xavier took a step forward. Marcel didn't raise his voice, he didn't need to. The room was deadly silent as he uttered the curse, "Crucio."

I tried to fight against the curse, my knees beginning to buckle, my face twisting in pain. It was no use. I screamed, thrashing in his hold, trying to get free from the blast off his wand. He shoved me to the ground, I couldn't stop screaming, struggling on the ground. My vision blurry and my ears beginning to ring. 

I tried to look too Xavier who was staring at me. He was shouting something at Marcel but I couldn't make out what it was. Just then, it stopped. I panted heavily on the ground preparing for the next blast but it never came. I began to sit up when arms wrapped around me pulling me shakily to my feet.

 My vision slowly came into focus to see Xavier talking to me. His face full of panic and concern but I couldn't make out what he was saying because of the piercing ringing in my ears. 

All at once my hearing came back making my head spin, I stumbled into Xavier who steadied me again. "Hey, you alright? I've got you...Easy." He said, his arm wrapping around me. I tried to answer him but the words caught in my throat as I heard him shouting.

"Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't blow your fucking head off!" I spun round to see Marcel on his knees, his face already covered in making him barely recognisable with a wand digging into his throat forcing him to look at his attacker.

I looked from Marcel to his assailant. There stood Draco fucking Malfoy, his hands covered in Marcel's blood with a few scratches on his face.

"I said give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." He said a lot quieter, daring Marcel to answer him. I stood shocked, no words being able to escape my chapped lips.

"Draco-" Xavier called, pleading with him slightly. 

Draco took no notice as he punched Marcel in the jaw making him fall to the floor. "Not so talkative now, are we Stanton?" He spat. I felt my heart pound furiously at the next words that left his soft, kissable mouth. "Crucio."