Chapter 22

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, violence/torture. If you are uncomfortable with any of these feel free to skip.
Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

I woke up to loud snoring from beside me. I turned my head to see Axton snoring, his mouth open slightly with his hair messy. I giggled lightly to myself before leaning closer to him and pushing the stray hair out of his face. He stirred in his sleep slightly before his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning to you too." He said his voice deeper and raspier than usual.

I giggled, biting my lower lip as butterflies swarmed my stomach. He leaned in pressing his lips to mine softly, the kiss turning passionate as I felt my nerves ignite with need. My arms wrapping around his bare shoulders. I broke away from the kiss, his mouth attaching to my neck as he made sure to leave marks. I glanced over to the clock, which read eight forty-five.

"Shit! Axton we're going to be late and I have McGonagall first- we don't have time for breakfast!" I exclaimed practically falling off the bed.

"There is always time for breakfast, bubs." He said cheekily as he hugged me from behind.

"Axton I'm serious! If Umbridge contacts home or expels me I'm as good as dead!" I said wriggling out of his grip to go get changed. Once, I was changed I came rushing out quickly trying to dutch braid my hair.

"Can you do that for me?" He asked cutely as I finished tying my second plait.

"Maybe if you behave- And get dressed!" I said trying to sound stern.

"Hmm, I don't know it's a bit warm don't you think? And I'm sure none of the girls would complain." He said teasingly causing me too scoff.

"Then maybe I'll just go to school in my underwear." I said threateningly as I started to unbutton my shirt. Instantly his hands pushed my mine away, buttoning my shirt back up.

"Not a fucking chance." He growled, he pulled a jumper over his head before grabbing our robes, "And we aren't missing breakfast!" He shouted throwing me my robe before walking hurriedly out the door.

I stood in the dorm for two minutes after putting on my robe. His head popped in the door frame, "I mean it. Move your ass bubs." I smirked contemplating my options.

"And what're you going to do if I don't?" I teased. He smirked walking to tower over me, the butterflies in my chest grew wild as he leaned down. As soon as I leaned up to join our lips he pulled away. I pouted up at him, he smiled grabbing my hips pulling me even closer as he leaned down again, his lips only brushing against mine leaving me needing more. He moved away from me walking out the door as I was left feeling cold and empty.

"Screw you, White!" I shouted after him.

"That's what you're for!" He called back. This bitch. I broke out in a run jumping down the steps as I tackled him onto the sofa in the common room. I joined our lips for a split second as I heard someone groan out loud.

"Urgh, can you two not stay off each other for two minutes?" I turned my head to see Draco sitting with his arm around Pansy as she was perched on his lap.

"Says you, Drakey." Axton teased causing me to giggle as he sat up pulling me to sit on his lap. I saw Pansy roll her eyes as Draco and Axton shared a heated look, weird.

"Well...We've got to go..." I started, getting up. "C'mon, if I'm late McGonagall's gonna have your head as a trophy." I said teasing Axton as I stretched my hand out to him.