Chapter 41

A/N: TW: This chapter contains violence, torture

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

"Well, isn't this a surprise?" Voldemort hissed amusedly.

I remained silent as Draco got off me, pulling me up with him, his hand wrapping protectively around my waist as we both eyed him carefully. Fenrir groaned on the ground, trying to get up, Voldemort kicked him down as he slowly approached us standing to the side of Greyback's unconscious body.

"He killed your brother, Emerie." Voldemort sneered, "In cold blood, don't you want him dead?"

Draco's hold on me tightened as he moved me back slightly, "What's this? The Malfoy boy has feelings!" Voldemort cackled, a sinister smile taking over his face as he looked at the table.

"Crucio!" He shouted, instantly Charlotte shrieked in pain dropping off the chair, continuously screaming.

"Expelliarmus!" I screamed, causing Voldemort's wand to fly out of his hand and into mine.

Sebastian had his wand pointed at Voldemort as well as Axton, whose Father tried forcing him down. Voldemort snapped his head in my direction, glaring. He looked back at the table practically foaming with anger but his eyes held mischief, he got the reaction he wanted.

"My wand." He boomed, holding out his hand. I didn't move, he twisted his head to the side. "My wand girl, give me my wand!"

His voice caused everyone in the room to flinch. "Emerie." I heard my Father warn from the table.

I reluctantly placed his wand back in his large hand, he was ice cold- serpent like as his long fingers wrapped around the handle. It was all in a second when I felt the pain of the torture curse hit my body.

"Crucio!" He had shouted as I fell under the virtuous of the dreaded curse.

I tried not to scream as the venomous pain pulsed through my veins. But I couldn't hold it any longer I screamed my lungs out as I withered to get rid of the curse. It felt like years had passed until he lifted the curse as I lay there, still as stone. "Dismissed, get out!" Voldemort declared.

I tried to get up, Draco instantly by my side. I could feel anger and panic radiate of him as he pulled me up. "Not her." Voldemort snapped staring at Draco as I caught my breath.

Draco chuckled, "You're insane if you think I'm leaving her here with you." He snapped.

"It wasn't a question boy, leave."

"Not a fucking-"

"-Draco, go." I said quietly making him break his heated glare with Voldemort to look at me.

I began to stand on my own, holding my side. "Are you fucking insane?" He whispered, "I'm not fucking leaving you, he'll have to kill me first."

"I know." I whispered, nodding softly at Marcel, Snape and my father who were still in the room.

"Come on." Snape ordered grabbing Draco who had already started shoving him off. 

"No what the fu-? Get off me!" Draco started to shout as he pushed and punched to get out of their grip. It took all of them to restrain him, forcing him out of the room as he cursed them all out. The large doors closing, muffled shouts fading as they moved him further away until, silence.

"He cares for you." Voldemort stated, not meeting my eye.

Fenrir Greyback was still passed out on the ground, "You knew he was going to kill Xavier." I gritted.