Chapter 19

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, if you are uncomfortable with this please free  to skip, happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

The game begun and immediately Sebastian raced towards the Quaffle I leaned forward on my broom causing me to zoom past the other players dodging the Buldger heading my way. Sebastian passed me the Quaffle, I quickly tucked it under my arm dodging the Gryffindor chasers, the rain pelting on my face causing my vision to blur slightly. I threw the Quaffle to Adrian who managed to score ten points for Slytherin, the game was off to a great start.

We had been playing for forty minutes and the play started to become dirty. Slytherins were trying to shove the Gryffindors of their brooms and the Gryffindors were heading straight toward the Slytherins and crashing into them, due to the rain people's brooms became slippery causing it almost impossible to hold on if they got knocked off. So far five players in total were injured, I didn't care who caught the snitch. The game needed to end and quick before someone fell to their death.

I was swerving through all different kinds of players when a Buldger was directly behind me I moved out of the way but it only followed me, I pointed my broom up causing me to fly higher and higher into the thunderstorm. I was higher than any player, they all looked like specs from below me, I searched for the Buldger but it was gone. I saw as Malfoy and Harry raced alongside each other both of them must have spotted the snitch.

I threw the Quaffle all the way down to Sebastian who thankfully saw it coming and scored another ten points past Oliver wood. Just as I was flying down the Buldger came whizzing towards me causing me to dive rapidly. Blaise and Adrian appeared on either side of me both of them nudging into me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted but none of them answered and continued to try knock me off the broom, I hadn't realised how rapidly I was approaching the ground, I tried to pull my broom up but it wouldn't budge. "Come on! Come. On!" I said forcefully trying to stop my broom from crashing. I Heard a snap and saw a Buldger attack Blaise's broom causing it to hit mine, my broom came to an abrupt stop one hundred feet in the air. The rain poured heavily pattering against my ears, Blaise started to fall. I had to concentrate.

I lifted one hand off my broom and pointed it to his falling body, come on, come on. His body started floating as a baby blue light shot from my hand hitting him in the chest. I quickly moved him to sit on Adrian's broom. I leaned forward panting heavily feeling weak and drained. The two of them shot me horrified, confused looks as they realised I didn't use my wand.

The two boys barged into me causing me to slip off my broom, I held on with one hand swinging my other hand to hold the broom to try keep me from falling. I looked down seeing my feet dangling as everyone was looking up, screams could be heard through the violent thudding of the rain. I desperately tried to pull myself up but the torrential rain made the broom too slippery to grasp properly.  

"SLYTHERIN WINS." Were the final words I heard before my grip slipped and I started to fall, the whole crowds screams could be heard as I fell faster and faster to my end. I closed my eyes bracing myself.

I felt an arm wrap securely around my waist pulling me into a chest, Dior Sauvage, green apples and fresh mint mixed with oak clouded my senses before I felt myself hit the ground, everything going black.

I woke up to a blinding white light, my eyes fluttered open as I focused my vision to see a light shinning on me.

"Madam Pomfrey, she's awake!" I heard a familiar voice call, I tried to turn my neck to see who it was but a sharp pain stopped me causing me to groan. "Don't move bubs, you fell pretty hard." I heard Axton say softly before his head popped into my few of vision.