Chapter 8

Emerie's pov:

I looked for Charlotte and Sebastian everywhere and I couldn't find them. The party was still raging on downstairs, but my head hurt. I had so many questions, but I didn't want to pry and Charlotte, Sebastian and Pansy's history has nothing to do with me. However, I was still curious.

I saw Pansy and Draco come out of a random dorm, he can't be serious. His hair messy, his top two buttons undone and his eyes bloodshot as he held a bottle of fire whiskey in his hand. This asshole was high and wasted. In honesty, I felt bad for pug-face, settling for this imbicile. I rolled my eyes and walked the other way, not sure where I was going as I walked further into the boys dormitories.

I had an eerie feeling, the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up. I should turn around and just walk back- I felt a masculine hand wrap around my mouth and waist dragging me into a room, I screamed as I bit down as hard as I could.

"OW! Ems, that hurt!" I heard a familiar voice groan, I reached for the light and switched it on to be met with Axton's goofy smile. "Hey, bubs." he smirked at me as I shoved him. "That wasn't funny! I thought you wer-were a creep or something!" I shouted, stumbling over my words.

"I can be if you want, wait wrong word more like freak." He smiled, sucking on his fingers chuckling. "You (smack) are so (smack) disgusting! (smack)" I spat as I smacked him on the chest repeatedly. "Hey! I'm just honest, let's not forget that kiss earlier, if I'm not mistaken you aren't so innocent either bubs." I felt my cheeks immediately redden as I rolled my eyes. "There's a lot you don't know about me Axton. No one said I was innocent." I teased. "That's true, c'mere sit." He said as he walked and plopped down on a bed patting the space next to him.

I walked over slowly. Causing him to roll his eyes. "I don't bite." he teased.

"I'm sure you don't." sarcasm dripping from my voice. "Only if you want me to." He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to scoff and hit him up the back of his head as I sat down.

"Let's get you cleaned up, you've got some scratches from pug-face as you know her by." He nudged my arm as he got up walking to the bathroom and came back out with a cloth and a small basin of water.

He set the basin of water down beside the bed and kneeled in front of me as my legs dangled off the bed slightly. "She shouldn't of opened her mouth to speak to Seb or Char and none of this would've happened." Axton sighed, as he pressed the cloth to my lip causing me to wince.

"I know but it would've happened eventually, plus I think she's got it worse." I smiled as he rinsed the cloth in the basin bringing it to my cheek.

"It was startling when you first went for her and then you went again..." He chuckled. "I'm glad Char has a great friend like you, she deserves it. Especially after last year. But that's not my business to tell you. She will when she's ready. Here let me see your knuckles."

He started to clean my knuckles and I bit my lip to stop a cry from the pain as he went over a deep cut. "Hold on I've got something for that one." He picked up the basin and cloth and went back into the bathroom. He returned with a small container. I held out my knuckles as he rubbed a wierd ointment on them.

"There's unicorn hair in it, they should be healed by tomorrow." He smiled proudly as he set the container on the desk and sat back down beside me. "How do you know what to do with all this healing stuff?" I questioned.

"Believe it or not, miss Graham, but I used to get in fights pretty reguraly, in my early days at Hogwarts. I still don't understand why you like it here."

I laughed again, "I don't think you hate it here as much as you let on, Axton." I teased causing him to have a slight pink to his cheeks. He scoffed.