Chapter 33

A/N: TW: This chapter contains violence, blood, abuse, sexual scenes, torture, eating disorders/ skipping meals/ being starved, suicidal thoughts. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.

Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*Two months ago*

Emerie's pov:

"Marcel, please. Just let me go!" I pleaded as he pulled my arm forcefully making me walk.

I couldn't tare my eyes away from the scene around me. There were people- children in shackles, no younger than eleven being forced to walk by Dementors. Everything was dull, no sign of colour in sight. The children's clothes were ragged and their faces were dirty, holes were in their shoes showing me how long they must have been here.

"Where are we?" I whispered looking around.

"You won't have a problem finding your way around, it's not like you'll be going much places." He said shoving me forward into a dark cell. Instantly I turned around grabbing the bars.

"Marcel- Dammit!- just let me go!" I shouted pulling on the bars through the magical binding ropes.

He advanced forward his face inches away from the bars, similar to mine. "I suggest if you want to live a little longer you sit down and be a good girl before I do something we both know I'm capable of." He snapped before storming off.

I gulped looking around the small cell, there was nothing. It was completely bare and empty, the only thing filling the room was the echo of dripping water from the moist stone roof above me. Where the fuck am I?

He left me here for over a week. No food, no water, I felt my body shrink by the second. There was no use sleeping with the screams from beyond the cell echoing the whole confinement. The spiders in the gloomy cell even seemed miserable scattering when they heard large footsteps walk by.

I felt extremely lightheaded laying against the wall, feeling my eyes begin to close. He wouldn't kill me, it would be too kind of him. He'd rather torment me, getting me to turn on myself, grow weak so I was unable to fight back- And it worked. 

The bones in my wrists were more visible as they had clearly shrunk in size. They were so small that the magical robes had slipped off after the first week but when I tried to blast the cell bars off, my powers were no longer there, I didn't feel angry. For once I hoped I would, I wanted to feel the familiar consumption of anger and get the fuck out of here but it never happened.

Feeling my eyes flutter closed I hoped it was the end, I would never wake up...just end everything. Before I could submerge into unconsciousness I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again. "Graham, psst! Emerie, come on sweetheart get up!"

My eyes fluttered open again with the limited energy I had left. Slowly I turned my head to see Draco crouched, pulling on the metal bars. "Draco...?" I whispered weakly, rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Hi, love." He smiled. "Come on I need you to get up for me so I can get you out of here."

In a failed attempt I pushed my body up with my shaky hands and legs only to fall harshly back against the ground. "I can't." I said hoarsely, my throat dry and irritating.

"Yes you can. You have to get up, you're a lot stronger than you know Emerie. Get up." He ordered.

I tried again and again until I felt myself grow frustrated. I bent my knees shakily pushing myself up using my hands to push off the wall. Shakily I steadied my balance and walked forward slightly, surprising myself that my legs didn't buckle beneath me.