Chapter 17

A/N: TW: This chapter contains mentions of sexual assault/rape, scars, violence, abuse If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip, Happy reading<33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Axton's pov:

The train ride back to the school couldn't have dragged in any longer, I swear to Godric I'll drive this train if I have to. We had been driving for eight hours, we were bound to arrive any minute. I sat in the empty compartment not bothering to look for my friends when I boarded, I only had one thing on my mind, her.

I had the whole journey to come to some sort of solution myself but I couldn't except for the fact that something has gone terribly wrong. If some fucking Slytherin scum touched her- I kicked the seat in front of me when the thought crossed my mind. I couldn't sit back down, my brain swimming with all the horrific outcomes, I paced the small compartment biting my knuckle and running my hand through my hair trying to calm down. I couldn't.

I felt the train come to a complete stop, I quickly grabbed my luggage and hurried out of the train, everyone was gathered at the small platform waiting to get up to the school.

"Axton!" I turned to Charlotte who shared the same worried expression as me, Sebastian also looking overly stressed. "Did you hear anyth- What the hell?" She said examining my face, she turned my head to get a closer look at my eye that was surely still swollen. 

"Leave it. That's not important." I said removing her hand from my jaw. "No, I haven't heard shit how about you?" She shook her head lightly causing me to run my hand through my hair for what felt like the thousandth time in the last hour.

"Ax!" I heard a voice that surprised me the most, I turned around to see Draco with a worried expression etched on his face.

"You all have to come with me, quickly." He said visibly panicked, I furrowed my brows at him before hurriedly following him with Sebastian and Charlotte behind me, we moved through the crowd, pushing and shoving to get past.

Malfoy led us to a secret passage way, "I don't have time to explain here but hurry up, this will bring you straight to the common room, I'll meet you there I have something to do first." He said before running off. Charlotte didn't hesitate as she pulled Sebastian along with her, I hauled my luggage on my back before following them, sealing the passage behind us.

We were walking for five minutes until Charlotte pushed open the back of a painting that led us straight into the common room, I closed the painting and dropped my luggage to the floor.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sebastian asked us, we all had confused worried expressions.

"Your guess is as good as mine, whatever it is Malfoy isn't taking it well." I said, we all stayed standing not sure of what to do, none of the other students were here yet. Before we could think of going to Emerie's dorm, Draco burst in.

"Great you're here. You're gonna wanna sit down for this." He said out of breath, his knuckles were cut and blood was over his hands and smudged on his face, he sat on the small table facing the sofa.

"Who the fuck did you kill?" Sebastian boomed, taking a seat running his hands through his hair visibly tensed.

"Relax they're still breathing, barely." he muttered, we all took a seat looking at him.

"It's Graham." He said panicking, "I left her for two minutes, only two." He said starting to hyperventilate, "T-they didn't do anything because I-i woke up just in t-time they knocked me out once they figured out she was h-here. It's all my fault." He said and for the first time in our whole lives I saw Draco Malfoy truly broken.