Chapter 15

A/N: TW: Indications of sexual assault, self-harm and violence. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.
Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

The break was finally looking up, Draco came to my room like we agreed and we talked. We didn't fight anymore, well... not as much. He was actually pretty good company, except for when he'd touch all my things, rearrange them and snatch my book from my hands when he wanted my attention. He was okay, I suppose.

The conversation never got overly deep and we never spoke of his father or the night he stumbled into my room and he didn't dare mention Xavier, it was an unspoken agreement. I learned a fair amount about him but he was still a mystery and I craved to know more.

Over the week and counting of spending time with Draco I realised he's different than I assumed, he never tried once to make a move on me, it shocked me, but I found a new sort of respect for him, but I couldn't ignore the part of me that was slightly disappointed. That's what really freaked me out.

I hated to admit it but I was enjoying the time I spent with Draco, but he was still the same Draco. He had his dirty jokes, his personality he just revealed it a bit more, his short temper and his smile. Merlin his smile, the fluttering feeling in my stomach when he smiles causes me to smile, knowing that I caused it.

"Alohomora." I heard his soft voice call before he rushed in carrying two plates covered in tinfoil with a bag on his back. "Good morning." He said cheerfully causing me to smile confusedly at him.

"Good morning, what's got you in a cheery mood?" I said getting up and walking towards him.

"Wait!" He said excitedly, I stopped in my tracks confused, "Close your eyes." He said smiling, setting the plates on the desk. He finally took the piles of plates down to the kitchen yesterday after hours of begging and negotiating.

"What? Draco I'm not going to-"

"Close your eyes, c'mon don't you trust me?" He said smirking, holding his hands behind his back, I gave him a suspicious look.

"Why?"

"Just close your eyes!"

"But-"

"Emerieee" He said elongating my name at the end, placing his hands on my shoulders. Him saying my name always makes butterflies appear in my stomach that I couldn't help but smile.

"But why can't you jus-"

"Emerie." He said sternly looking into my eyes causing me to immediately stop asking. "Now, close your eyes." I let out an exaggerated huff rolling my eyes as I slowly closed them." That better have not been an eye roll, Graham."

"Me? Never." I said with my eyes closed. I heard him moving things around causing me to grow anxious, "You better not mess up my shit, Malfoy."

"I'm not, you need to relax. Hey! No peeking."

"I'm not my eyes are closed!" I said smiling, I could feel his stare on me and I brung my lower lip between my teeth.

"Mhmm. You peek and I will kill you." He said teasingly, causing me to laugh. "Almost finished, stop moving!" He said laughing.

"I can't stand still, that's impossible! Especially when I can't see, are you done?"

"You're an impatient little thing, aren't you." I heard him whisper from behind me causing me to jump, "Easy, darling. I'm not going to kill you...Yet." I heard him chuckle in my ear, goosebumps rising as a shiver ran down my spine. I felt his hands over my eyes, making sure I couldn't see.