Chapter 27

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, violence, sexual assault if you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.

Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

"Mother, is this really necessary? We're only going out with friends." I groaned as she continued to tighten the floral corset top. 

"Of course it's necessary! Friends or not you will not dress like a-"

"-A hooker?" I interrupted her, "I look like a hooker in this! Plus it's ichy!" I whined, tugging the front of the top trying to breathe.

"Stop it." She hissed swatting my hands away.

"Narcissa, Jane and I have been looking forward to this all week."

"You didn't even want to go when she brought it up!" I argued.

"That's enough Emerie-Rose." She said sternly causing me to huff, rolling my eyes. "I want no attitude from you today. I'm already worrying about leaving Draco and Marcel in each other's presence for more than a second!" She exclaimed.

"They'll be fine." I muttered, sitting down at my dressing table.

"I think we should talk about what happened in your Father's office-"

"-No, I'm fine thanks." I said cutting her off.

"Emerie-"

"-Leave it, Mother. I don't want to talk about it."

"You can't avoid it forever. You tortured my friends son." She said sharply.

"It's not like he didn't have it coming. I was just repaying the favour." I snapped.

"What on Earth are you talking abou-?"

"-What's going on in here?" Xavier said cutting her off, walking into my room.

"Nothing Mother was going down to wait on her guests." I said shooting my Mother a warning look. I hadn't told Xavier about nearly killing Marcel and I didn't intend to, not yet. He'd freak the fuck out thinking I was possessed by a demon.

"Xavier see to it that she doesn't put a toe out of line today." She said dismissing me before walking out of my room.

I slammed the door shut with my magic. "Looks like someone is looking forward for today." He teased earning a death glare from me.

"Don't even." I groaned.

"So you have to go to the Weasley's later tonight?" He asked fidgeting with small things about my room.

"Yeah, I'm staying there and then we'll all head to Hogwarts."

"What about the meeting next week?" He asked.

"Well-" I said starting to apply mascara, "The Dark Lord can afford to miss me for one night can't he?" 

"Emerie this isn't funny-"

"-I know would you relax?" I said throwing my mascara back in my bag and grabbing my lipgloss. "I'll be there. I'll tell the Weasley's I forgot something, apparate here and back. Voldemort gives me orders and the Weasley's never find out of my involvement with the asshole."

He opened his mouth to respond but I dropped to the floor. I lifted my hand, not having any control over my actions. "Emerie, what are you doing?" He said in panic.

"I don't know!" I shouted. My hand open pointing at my legs. "Crucio."

The words left my lips, I had no control over it. I fell to the ground as the curse spread through my body every cell on fire as I felt myself on death's door multiple times, screams leaving my lips until suddenly, it stopped.