Chapter 12

A/N: Tw: Mentions of self-harm/wounds/torture.
If your are uncomfortable with any of these feel free to skip <33

Emerie's pov:

It had been two months since I last spoke to Draco, anytime we had to be near eachother we ignored eachother never glancing in each others direction. I don't know how he found out about Marcel and frankly I didn't want to know.

I didn't talk to him in potions resulting in Snape hating me for not participating in the partner work, eventually after months of pleading he moved me to sit beside Harry and Pansy to sit with Draco, the arrangement was a lot better. At parties we talked to other people and never muttered a word to each other when we were with our group... Finally I was rid of him.

Christmas break was approaching, only two days left and I wasn't thrilled to go home considering I would have to spend time with Xavier and my mother, I was only going home for my father. Charlotte was going to let me spend Christmas with her and Sebastian but I kindly declined, no one wants a cock block at Christmas.

I had grown closer with everyone in the group and the golden trio. I had great friends, they truly made me happy. Except Astoria, Pansy and Draco, there was far too much drama for me to keep up with. Even Blaise apologised, he cried feeling incredibly guilty, I forgave him but I'm still cautious.

I was sitting at breakfast laughing with Axton and Sebastian as they told me how Malfoy was turned into a ferret by Professor Moody. Draco was sending us death glares as my eyes welled with tears of laughter, when thousands of owls swarmed into the great hall. Brennon landed in front of me holding three letters. I carefully took them and placed them in my pocket, deciding to open them later.

I broke off a piece of sausage and gave it to Brennon, he hooted in appreciation and bowed his head towards me, I leaned my forehead against his and he nuzzled his head on my forehead, I giggled and kissed the top of his head before sending him off.

"What? How did you teach him to do that? That's one trained owl." Adrian said staring at me in amazement, I giggled as Axton smiled down at me.

"Believe it or not, I didn't teach him anything, I think it's his way of showing appreciation. He started doing it three years ago." I smiled, as the horrid memories of three years ago flash through my mind.

He smiled at me, "It's really impressive, maybe you can teach my owl?" Adrian asked, as he popped a grape into his mouth.

"Yeah, maybe." I smiled at him, "So, what're you all doing for Christmas?" I spoke, changing the conversation. Everyone was going home except for Adrian, Blaise, Draco and Pansy. Thank God I was going home, tolerating Xavier is a lot easier than tolerating Malfoy and his mutt.

I went with Axton back to his dorm as he wanted me to help him pack because I'm 'more organised'. We set out his trunk and went through his drawers, sitting on either side, deciding on what clothes to take. I giggled lifting the packet of condoms.

"You definitely won't need these, bubs." I said laughing.

"Hey! I am a very attractive young man, who doesn't want a child or some disease, it's called protection, love." He said snatching the box from my hand and placing it back on the drawer. "You shouldn't touch what's not yours, love." He said as he leaned over, his face inches from mine, his hands on either side of my legs.

"Then how would I be able to help pack your things, hmm?" I breathed, his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips as he licked his lips, a heat- no- a fire spreading throughout my body, he began to lean in, my eyes began to flutter. Until the door slammed open and in came a fuming Malfoy.