Chapter 28

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, violence, mentions of rape and torture. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.
Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

"Hurry up! I can't believe you made us late!" Xavier whisper shouted, both of us hurrying to the conference room in our house.

"Me? It's not my fault! The Weasley's were offering to come with me!" I quietly exclaimed.

"We're still late!"

"Maybe if you'd shut up we could get away with being early." I fired back.

"That makes no fucking sense!" He argued.

"No. You make no fucking sense." I snapped, both of us keeping our voices down. Now, standing outside the room.

"Shut the fuck up." He whispered.

"No you shut the fuck up." I spat back shoving him.

He shoved me back, both of us ending up in a petty slapping competition. "It's your fault we're late!" He hissed.

"And it's your fault you're stupid."

"I fucking hate you." He seethed.

"Yeah? Well, I hate you ten times more!" I seethed.

"I hate you a thousand times more!" At this point our voices were a lot louder than whispers.

"I hate you a bazillion times more, asshole!" I snapped hitting his arm again.

"That's not even a fucking number you-" He was cut off by the doors swinging open.

All heads turned to face us, Voldemort was at the head of the table standing up. His clawed hands leaning on the smooth wooden table in front of him. "You fucking idiot." I muttered quietly to Xavier who couldn't respond.

"Glad of you to join us." Voldemort hissed, both of us cautiously making our way into the room.

Xavier started tumbling out an apology. I became amused, watching him stumble over his words. I laughed lightly sitting down. Everyone's attention was now on me, I didn't bother apologising for my tardiness.

"What about you? What is your excuse?" Voldemort snapped. His narrow eyes staring at me.

"Me? Funny story really... Oh yeah, that's right. I don't want to be here. You're lucky I showed up in the first place." I snapped back at the foul creature.

"Emerie!" My mother hissed from across the table.

Voldemort raised his hand silencing her. "You have no choice in the matter." He spat, "You signed your name that means I own you."

"If that's what you want to believe." I mumbled.

"You will not disrespect me!" He boomed through the silent room. His wand was now pointed at me. Then I did the most idiotic thing I could have ever done.

I got up walking over to him, his wand inches from me. "Go on then, kill me." I said provoking him. Gasps and whispers erupted in the room.

"Emerie!" Xavier shouted in disbelief.

"You can't, can you? You need me." I stated, a smirk taking over my face. His face was blank but his eyes were filled with anger and disgust as he looked down at me.

He grabbed my wrists snapping the bracelets off and throwing them into the middle of the table. "You see, Emerie..." He began but I could barely focus on his words as anger and rage began folding through my body. I was losing control of my own emotions and powers. The fury taking over, my breathing becoming rapid.