Chapter 3

Draco's pov:

Who the hell does that whore think she is? She's been here what five minutes and she's already trying to rule Slytherin? Yeah well I'll just have to teach her a lesson about messing with me, if there's one thing every Slytherin knows is that I'm not a force to be reckoned with. So what her parents have more money than most families so she gets to play 'Princess of Slytherin'? I don't think so.

Axton walked into our dorm and fell face down onto his bed letting out a long and loud groan of frustration into the covers. "Do you mind you knobhead? Shut the fuck up." I snapped. He raised his head and cocked his eyebrow at me, I was in no mood for his games right now I needed the perfect plan.

"What's got your wand in a twist mate- is it 'cause Emerie demolished you, I mean come on you have to give it to her she didn't crack plus she's gorgeous. The lads have added her to the list already." I sent him a death glare and I think he got the hint to shut up what an absolute moron thinking she's pretty; she's revolting.

"Axton contain yourself you can have all the fun you want with her af- That's it! Axton you're going to be useful for once we are goin' to get some sweet revenge get Sebastian and Zabini- oh! And grab Pucey- go on we don't have all day!" I urged him as he sent me a devilish smirk leaving the room in a hurry.

This is going to be fun...

Emerie's pov:

I'm getting to share a dorm with three other girls: pug-face, Astoria and Charlotte. Apart from pug-face I'm happy sharing a dorm, me and Charlotte are already getting close, we just clicked. I'm wary of Astoria, something isn't sitting right but I suppose she's nice enough.

We were unpacking all of our things when I remember I had to send a letter to father letting him know how I got on. There was a curfew for all students but I still had thirty minutes to get to the owlery and back it should be good, straight there and straight back: easy... Right?

As I was walking to find the owlery I remembered that the blonde's name was Malfoy, it couldn't be a relation to Lucius or Narcissa, could it? Of course it is! If it is I'm so dead, I'm deader than Merlin himself. I'm just praying it doesn't get back to mother she'll kill me for being unlady-like especially if it's her best friends son.

There was a wierd noise from behind me it sounded faintly like footsteps but it was too insync, maybe a pipe burst? I finally found the owlery and scribbled down a letter to father about my success into Slytherin. I got Brennon from his rest, I felt bad disturbing him, but I suppose it was urgent. He was a beautiful barn owl I'd fallen in love with since I was 11. I quickly attached the note to his leg and watched him fly off.

As I turned around I felt a gasp leave my lips as I was met with a tall brunette boy staring at me... It was kind of frightening in a way and he suddenly started laughing what kind of serial killer shit is this.

"I'm sorry I had to pretend to be creepy it's a lot funnier, don't you think?" he asked taking a bite of a biscuit that was sitting on a tray with loads of other biscuits. "Erm no it just makes you look psychotic." I said as I tried to walk past him but he pulled me back.

"Okay now I feel bad, my name is Axton White and I can promise you I'm not a creep, I just wanted to say hi since you're new here." He said raising his eyebrows waiting to see if I believed him- I didn't but if it helps him sleep at night. "I'm Emerie."

"That's a beautiful name, biscuit?" I smiled at the compliment- he's still a creep but it was a nice thing considering I don't like my name. "No I'm good you enjoy them though and I'll see you around?" I began to walk away when he immediately called after me.

"Oh come on Em, you know you want one I made them especially, consider it a welcome to Hogwarts gift. Or a victory treat; no one stands up to Draco and I take it you don't give a shit." he smiled cocking a brow at me causing me to giggle and roll my eyes. I picked one of the biscuits off the plate, he was watching me intently which was causing me to grow uncomfortable but I brought the biscuit too my mouth and immediately the smell was so sweet it was impossible to miss it: Amortentia, that little- just then I saw Malfoy and a few other boys lurking in the corner. Time to have some fun...

I reached into my pocket slyly and performed a mind counter-charm spell so the effects of the amortentia won't work on me- I was thankful in some ways for my parents being so strict it made me one of the most powerful witches and these boys had no idea what they have coming, especially Malfoy.

I smiled at Axton and ate the biscuit feeling no different but I did put on a bit of drama to sell that it was laced with amortentia. "It tastes really funny that's so strangeeeee." I spoke elongating my words. Then I watched as Malfoy rushed over the boys hurrying him, "Hurry up Draco she has to see you first or it won't work."

I had to suppress my smirk as I pretended to come back to reality and see Malfoy first. I giggled as Malfoy was towering over me. "Hey darling how're you feeling?" He asked tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I'd be lying if I said his words didn't affect me the pet name making me swoon but I was a woman on a mission and I would never fall for Draco Malfoy.

"I'm fine Malfoy... You're eyes are so blue... They're sooooo pretttyyyyyy." I spoke the boys all believed their potion worked- What idiots! "Call me Draco love." I smiled an idea popping into my head. "Okay Draco... Watch this." I took a step back from him and he turned to the boys in excitement, "oooOoooOoo." I slowly walked back towards him standing beside him, I put my hand on his shoulder furthest from me and traced across his collarbone and walked past.

He turned around confusion writen all over his face as I walked up to Axton so that I was standing in front of him, I sent Draco a wink and a smirk before standing on my tip toes making it believable that I would kiss Axton and slowly leaned in. Axton started to lean in and I pulled away a centimeter before our lips could touch and took a biscuit off the tray, shooting Axton a wink and backing away I took in all the boys confused stares...This was too easy!

Draco was shooting daggers at me I walked towards the exit, "Next time you use Amortentia, make sure the smell isn't noticeable." And with that I walked out thinking I had won.

Draco's pov:

I was furious I could kill someone we were meant to ruin her by getting her desperate and admitting she wants me on video as a leverage that she'd have to leave school, now I have to see her face even more now. We're just lucky we charmed the biscuit twice and she couldn't sense it, pathetic.

Emerie's pov:

I hate him, I have been up all night puking up slugs of course they used another charm. I'm so angry I could kill him, I was ready to kill him but first I'd torture him with Slugulus Eructo, because this is horrible.

I've never hated someone more than I did Draco Malfoy.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _