Chapter 29

A/N: Sorry for the wait on this chapter! Tw: Sexual scenes/references. If you are uncomfortable with this please feel free to skip.

Happy reading <33

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

"Let me get this straight... You heard Draco and Pansy in the girl's bathroom, ran into Axton who caught you like in a cliché movie, watched Draco and Pansy leave the bathroom so you kissed your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you and is with Astoria in an insane attempt to make Malfoy jealous and then you blew him in an empty compartment?! Am I hearing that right?" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Yes... Keep your voice down!" I quietly hissed as we walked to the Great hall for the feast we were no doubt late for.

"Have (smack) you lost (smack, smack) Your (smack) goddam mind?! (smack)" She shouted hitting me in the arm repeatedly like a Mother trying to discipline a child.

"It was an impulsive decision!" I argued.

"Impulsive decision?" She asked in disbelief. "You blew him on the bloody train!" She hissed.

"And I walked in on the right time, who'd you blow?" Sebastian asked walking towards us visibly amused, swinging his arm around Charlotte.

"No one." I groaned.

"I'm only messing with her, it didn't happen and it won't happen again." Charlotte said sending me a warning look.

"Yes ma'am." I said giving a salute, the three of us walking to the Great hall. I glanced to the Gryffindor table seeing Hermione hit Ron with a book repeatedly making me laugh. I couldn't help notice that Harry was missing.

Shrugging it off and thinking he was most likely at the bathroom I hurried to the Slytherin table taking the only empty seat beside Blaise who surprisingly didn't make any crude remarks and gave me a soft, smile which appeared genuine. I returned the gesture piling my plate with food.

Before any of us could catch up, Dumbledore grabbed all of our attention. He was raving about the new potions teacher and how Snape will take over for Defence Against the Dark Arts. Most the Slytherins whispered excitedly, clapping louder than the other tables. I couldn't stop myself from glancing down the table at Draco who was staring into an abyss not paying any attention.

Dumbledore began telling the story of Tom Riddle, warning us of the dangerous of Voldemort causing the hall to break out in hushed whispers.

My attention shifted from Draco to the calm headmaster, only ending up catching his last words. "...But in the end their greatest weapon is you. Just something to think about. Now, off to bed."

Charlotte and Sebastian sent me a wary look from across the table. "Do you reckon he knows? About the-"

"-Shh, not so loud." Sebastian hushed, cutting her off.

"It's Dumbledore. I'd be surprised if he didn't know." I whispered back, the three of us getting up out of our seats.

"Em!- Excuse me- Em! Hold on!" I turned to see Axton pushing through the crowds of students against him.

"I'll see you back in our dorm. Have so much fun with that conversation, girlie!" Charlotte said laughing as Sebastian tugged her hand along through the crowd.

"You're not funny!" I shouted back, the view of her disappearing.

I folded my arms in annoyance, this bitch really just left me