Chapter 10

A/N: TW: mentions of self-harm, sexual assault, vomit, scars

Emerie's pov:

The rest of the week flew by pretty quickly, and finally it was Saturday. I avoided Malfoy at all costs in fear he'd print thousands of copies of my book. I hated that he had something over me.

My eating was finally... Normal. I didn't feel bad for eating more than I should, in fact it made me happy. I have Charlotte to thank for that, she encouraged me to get up and actually eat.

"Oooohhhhhhh, Emerrrieeeee!" I heard the familiar sing song voice of Charlotte. "Get up you lump, you have a match today, and we need to get breakfast, you know how Crabbe and Goyle have all the waffles gone by now." I laughed and rolled out of bed. Charlotte turned on the radio and we danced as we got ready, laughing like children.

"Will you sluts shut the fuck up." We heard Pansy groan.

I winked at Charlotte as I walked to the door and knocked it three times, opening it I said. "No, sorry Draco, Pansy's not here." And closed the door. Immediately, Pansy shot up, "Why the fuck would you do that? Get out of my face!" She shrieked running out of the room. Once the door closed me and Charlotte erupted in a fit of laughter, high fiving eachother.

"G'morning my lady, bubs." Axton said as he and Sebastian were now leaning in the door frame. Charlotte and I both pretended to curtsey using our robes as dresses pulling them to the side, causing us all to laugh softly.

"Good morning, baby." Sebastian said as he gave Charlotte a kiss.

Axton smirked, walking towards me, "Good morning, bubs." He said mocking Sebastian, leaning down to me and pouting his lips out as if waiting for a kiss, I shoved his shoulder lightly. "Oh, grow up." I said giggling.

"Ready to get some breakfast, I want to get a waffle before they're all gone." Sebastian said, clapping his hands together. "Yeah let's go." Charlotte gleamed up at him, he smiled and held out his hand, they walked out holding hands. Axton turned to me raising his eyebrows.

"Don't even think about it!" I teased heading out of the room first. "Oh, come on bubs! I don't bite!" He said as he started to chase after me, "Piss off White!" I shouted as I broke into a sprint.

I burst through the great hall, everyone staring at me. Axton was right behind me, I ran around the tables him close on my tail.

"Mr. White! Miss. Graham! No running, please take your seats!" I heard Flitwick call as he stood in front of Axton to try stop him. Axton jumped over him like a leap frog causing me to scream and giggle, running faster.

I took a sharp left up beside the Gryffindor table and sat quickly beside the golden trio. Axton looked at me and ran a finger across his neck indicating I was dead. Ha! I won, he wouldn't dream of coming to the Gryffindor table.

"We'll be there at the match today, Em. You'll do great I'm sure of it." Harry said proudly pouring maple syrup on his pancakes.

"Yeah Emerie, I'll be supporting you, not slytherin but you know what I mean." Ron said, causing me to chuckle. "Thank you, Ronald." He rolled his eyes at the use of his full name but smiled.

"Are we still on for studying tomorrow? I was thinking we could all go to hogsmeade tomorrow, as well. What do you think?" Hermionie asked placing a piece of a waffle in her mouth.

"That be great 'Mionie! I've got to go before Snape realises I'm sitting here, but see you all after the game!" I said, we exchanged our goodbyes as I walked quickly to the Slytherin table, sitting down between Axton and Charlotte.