Chapter 31

A/N: TW: This chapter contains violence and sexual scenes. If you are uncomfortable with this please feel free to skip.

Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening. The room felt like it was spinning, my mind ran with the fact that I didn't know who the hell I just slept with. The four of us stood looking at the two Draco's who were tied to a chair each facing us in Dumbledore's office.

"This is fucking ridiculous, I'm Malfoy not this fucking pathetic excuse of a half-blood." The Draco I was with snapped pulling his wrists against the magical binding ropes.

"Don't listen to him Emerie, I'm Malfoy not this fucking bastard." The other Draco shouted.

"Both of you shut up, I don't want to hear whose who!" I snapped, feeling the familiar anger build inside me. All sorts of calm diminishing from my body.

"Where's your bracelets? You're not supposed to take them off." The Draco who was with Xavier snapped.

"My Draco has them." I sighed labelling the Draco's 'My Draco' and 'Xavier's Draco' to make things easier for everyone.

Xavier stood in front of my Draco waiting to get the bracelets. "If you untie me I could happily give you them myself instead of this fucking charade." My Draco spat while Xavier got the bracelets from his pocket and snapped them back on my wrists.

I felt myself calm down and be able to think more clearly. "Did your Draco act weird?" I asked turning to the two teachers and Xavier.

"Not any weirder than usual, just stressed to find out where you went which was expected. What about yours?" Xavier mumbled softly keeping the conversation down.

"No weirder than usual." I replied frustratedly.

The four of us watched how the Draco's acted trying to figure out who was who but there were barely even slight differences. "What do you think Professor?" I asked looking between Dumbledore and McGonagall.

"It's certainly not polyjuice potion. It would have worn off and even at that it doesn't change your voice." Professor McGonagall expressed worriedly.

"Emerie my dear, we believe one of them is Marcel Stanton..." Dumbledore said watching the Draco's closely. Xavier's Draco only furrowed his eyebrows while my Draco burst out in anger.

"Why the fuck would I be that prick Marcel Stanton, what has he got anything to do with it?" He hissed.

"Marcel Stanton has been given a task by spirits to kill Miss. Graham." Dumbledore said slowly.

Both Draco's eyes snapped to mine. "How could you not tell me tha-" Xavier's Draco began but mine cut him off.

"-You shut the fuck up you imposter." He seethed. "Emerie how could you not fucking tell me that Marcel is tasked to kill you? I'm meant to fucking protect you and you've already been keeping shit from me! What the fuck is this?" He snapped.

"I was going to tell you-" I said looking between the two. "I just hadn't got the chance."

"Hadn't got the chance?" My Draco asked in disbelief. "We were with each other all bloody day, I think you had more than one chance." He snapped angrily.

"I'm glad I didn't because now I don't know whose who!" I exclaimed.

"Emerie it's me! For fuck sake, Xavier take these ropes off so I can put Stanton back in the fucking hospital bed." He growled looking sideways at Xavier's Draco.