Chapter 7

Draco's pov:

I observed as she came down the stairs with Charlotte laughing, her laugh was beautiful and angelic. But she was worthless and a pin in my foot. I needed to get this over with, Adrian and Axton had already seemed to befriend her and make her laugh on numerous occasions. I didn't know how to do that, normally I could get a girl under me within a day, but she was stubborn- a challenge. I was going to have fun with this.

She lay beside Adrian. Not only is she continuously breaking three simple rules, but that dress she was wearing complimented her figure nicely, her face had the tiniest bit of makeup- not that she needed it, but I'd never admit that I found her attractive. The material, the length and the shape of her in that dress could bring any man to their knees... Except Sebastian, he seemed to dose off on Charlotte. It was nice seeing him happy considering what happened between the two last year.

I watched as Emerie physically gulped as I suggested truth or dare stirring nervously beside Adrian, this was going to be more fun than I thought.

Emerie's pov:

He had an evil smirk on his face as he allowed Astoria to ask someone first. "Hmm, Draco. Truth or dare?" Of course she asked him let me guess 'who would you fuck outta the girls'. Yuck, Astoria needs to stop being such a pick me girl. I suppose she can't help it but Draco isn't good for her, she deserves better. "Truth." He answered bored of her presence, what an asshole. "Which girl here would you fuck?" She asked batting her eyelashes, I smiled too myself ha! Called it. Axton looked at me giving me a knowing smile as I mouthed, 'I called it.' He shook his head at me, smiling, bringing his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Charlotte." Draco answered smugly. At his response Sebastian shot right up. "What the fuck did you just say?" He spat furiously sitting in front of Charlotte as if shielding her from prying eyes. Charlotte put the back of her hand on her forehead as if pretending to faint, causing me to chuckle. "Relax, mate I'm joking I wouldn't touch her if you paid me. But welcome back, how was lover boy Island?" Draco replied, trying to provoke him.

"Watch it you lit-" Sebastian was interrupted by Charlotte who wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling him back to lay on her chest as she lay against the headboard. "And I wouldn't touch you either, you diseased ferret." Causing everyone to burst into laughter and Sebastian lean up to kiss her lovingly. They were so cute. Charlotte glanced it me and I gave her a look to say she's filling me in later and she nodded smiling.

Draco was furious, jaw clenched as his eyes burned holes into the couple across from him. Causing everyone to laugh again. "Adrian, truth or dare?" The rodent said, "Dare, obviously."

"I dare you to kiss Charlotte." I looked at him my eyes widening, what the fuck is wrong with him? He wasn't even looking at anyone but me, this was his idea of hurting me by hurting my friend and I wasn't going to let him do it. Everyone was in shock. Axton holding Sebastian back muttering, "He just wants to mix it, don't let it rile you up." Causing him. To sit back with Charlotte with a pissed expression on his face and the whole bottle of firewhiskey in his hand.

"I'll take the two shots." Adrian piped up still slurring his words, causing me to smile appreciatively at him as I reached for two shot glasses and gave him them. "Yeah damn right you will." Sebastian spat pulling Charollte closer to him, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Axton, truth or dare?" Adrian asked, causing the brunette to lift his head up at the sound of his name. "Emm, dare mate." Adrian looked around the room before a smile spread across his face. "I dare you to kiss Emerie for at least two minutes." Immediately all eyes shot to me as a blush crept onto my cheeks. Charlotte shot me a look of concern, but replaced it with a smirk almost immediately, nodding to me in approval. I gave her a confused look but she just shrugged her shoulders smiling and went back to playing with Sebastian hair.