Chapter 37

A/N: TW: This chapter contains violence, death, murder, substance abuse and sexual references. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ON THIS CHAPTER I'M GONNA UPDATE SM MORE THAT YOU'LL THINK IT'S A DIFFERENT PERSON!!

Happy reading<33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

It was warm, beyond warm, it was boiling. I woke up slowly, adjusting to my surroundings. My head sore from drinking most of the night. Suddenly all my memories came flooding back at once and it was then I realise that this wasn't my dorm.

I shot up out of the bed to find I was completely naked. I frantically threw my clothes back on when I realised that it was no other than Draco in the bed, still sprawled out against the mattress. "Fuck. How am I this irresponsible?" I muttered to myself as I still hurriedly got dressed.

"Emerie? What are you doing? Come back to bed." A tired Draco groaned as he rolled over, snuggling into the pillows. I ignored his request, I was even angrier with him at this point but overall I was mad at myself for caving and falling right back into his grasp. "Emerie?" He asked now sitting up and looking fully awake.

I only looked at him as I slipped my dress back over my head, searching for my shoes. Draco was up now too, throwing on a pair of sweats. "Emerie say something." He pleaded.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I sighed.

"You promised we could talk in the morning."

"I was also drunk Draco, I would have said anything. Doesn't mean I meant it." I snapped.

"I just want to talk, that's all, just hear me out." He begged.

"Fine. But not now, I need to think, a lot."

He nodded his head, not objecting as I left the room heading back to my own dorm. I can't believe I slept with him! After him telling me I was better off dead I still opened my fucking legs Merlin I'm such a fucking slut! I groaned aloud, flinging the door to the dorm open. Thankfully it was empty giving me plenty of time to myself allowing me to think and gather my thoughts.

Is there a point in still fighting for a relationship that was doomed from the beginning? We're two opposites, destined to cross paths but never to align. Are we holding each other back?

I lay down on my bed looking up at the canopy. We aren't good together, he couldn't trust me, he wouldn't let me explain why the fuck should I let him? Maybe hearing him out will make things clearer? Will we move on from this and pretend it never happened?- But it did happen what is the point in pretending it didn't?

This was all too confusing. The large more head over heels part wanted nothing more than to stay there in that bed with him, hear him out and move on from it all. But he kissed another girl, in front of me out of anger, that wasn't right of him. The smaller part of me wanted to stand my ground and hold a grudge, move on from all the drama. However, I love him, I always will and the worst part is, is that I'm in love with him and that's a lot harder to just move on from.

I don't know what to do. Do I even show up? Before I could overthink the rest of the situation I felt the familiar burn of my ring that became hotter and hotter forcing me to take it off, tossing it on the ground. Desmond appeared in my dorm moments later. "I sense the two boys have stopped fighting?" He said profoundly. "What caused the fight? You?"

"Long story." I muttered, sitting up.

"Ahh, I see. Well, what happens to be your plans for today?" He asked hopeful. I only shrugged my shoulders, my mind elsewhere.