Chapter 4

A/N: Hi! TW: This chapter contains slight mention of eating disorder and sexual scenes if you are uncomfortable with any of that please feel free to skip<33
Happy reading!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

Today was the start of the term and I was too exhausted to move after throwing up slugs all night... I hated Malfoy and his gits. Charlotte swore she would hex him in his sleep and honestly I hope she did.

"Em get up we have Snape first and I don't want to be late he's a pain in the ass on a Monday and we haven't eaten I'm starved." She ripped the covers off me forcing me to give in and roll out of bed.

I got changed into my uniform, rolled my skirt twice because it was far too long for my liking, styled my hair in lose waves, applied some mascara and hurriedly followed Charlotte downstairs, you'd think the child's never eaten before as she sped out of the common room.

As I hurried through the common room trying to catch up with Charlotte. I bumped into a hard object near knocking me off my feet I looked up to see Draco. Fantastic just how I wanted to start my morning, I didn't bother apologising; a twat like him doesn't deserve it and I moved to go past him before he could open his mouth.

I was almost out... Freedom I could see it! A home run and then I felt myself being roughly pinned against the wall his strong cologne filling my nostrils dior sauvage and green apples filled my nostrils it was heavenly, too bad the guy is a pathetic mole rat. I was going to be late on my first day all because of this bleached barbie wanna be.

"Fuck off Malfoy I've got to get to potions" I shoved at his chest hard but he didn't move he just looked at me with a hard stare, if he wasn't such a priss I might actually be intimidated. He pinned my arms to the wall causing me to have no movement and no way out. At this point everyone was looking at us in the common room I wanted to shrink and the ground to swallow me whole.

"What was that princess? I swore I could've heard you curse at me" His grip on my wrist tightened as he moved them above my head only holding them with one hand now, the position causing my skirt to rise even higher. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to free myself from his grip only making him tighten his hold causing me to wince.

"Ah, ah, ah this can go one of two ways either you shut that pretty little mouth of yours and listen to me" he said his eyes never leaving mine as he traces his thumb over my bottom lip and leans close to my ear making thousands of butterflies errupt in my stomach, my heart pounding against my ribs, "...Or I punish you right here in front of everyone for that stunt you pulled in the great hall. What's it going to be?" he asked smirking as he went back to staring intensely in my eyes.

I refused to give in to him on either, I'm never going to submit to Draco fucking Malfoy I'd rather undergo the Cruciatus Curse again multiple times over.

I leaned forward as much as I could so my mouth was right next to his ear. "mhm Draco" I moaned so only he could hear. His body went rigid his pupils dilating giving the effect his whole eyes were black, clouded with lust and want. His hand snaked around my throat cutting off most my oxygen supply. "I'm going to make you regret the day you were born, whore." he hissed at me, I take it back I was intimidated but highly excited and intrigued I hated that he had this effect on me.

"Turn around. Now." My stomach sunk with nerves, I am not going to turn around and follow his orders, "Excuse me? I most certainly don't take orders from your sorry ass like I said, fuck off malfoy." His facial expression hardened and I'm sure he was about to kill me there and then, his hand tightening around my throat. I broke our gaze noticing how the common room was deadly silent, most students staring in shock. Draco noticed this too causing him to grow angrier, he pulled away from me and faced the astounded students.