Chapter 20

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, if you are uncomfortable with this please feel free to skip.
Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie' pov:

I felt myself jolt awake as a heavy weight crushed my body, I managed to turn my body around coming face to face with Axton. He looked up at me with a goofy smile, his brown eyes sparkling against the sunlight. I felt a smile spread across my face as I looked back up at him.

"Good morrow m'lady bubs." He said in a silly voice.

"You're so strange." I teased giggling.

"Yeah, but you love it." He said pinching my cheeks causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"S-stop it." I giggled, he stopped pinching my cheeks, his hands resting on either side of my face, his tongue darting out as he licked his lips. 

"Ahem." Charlotte said through a fake cough, we both turned to look at her as she sat on the edge of the bed, Sebastian sleeping beside her. "Good morning love birds." She said teasingly causing me and Axton to look down at the position we were in. His hips against mine as he cupped my face, my hands on his elbow and bicep. He coughed awkwardly getting up.

I also got up making my bed as Axton stood there awkwardly leaning against the drawers. Charlotte kept teasing him by making kissing noises rubbing her hands up and down her arms. I threw my pillow at her causing her to break out in laughter. I felt strong arms wrapping around my waist.

"What about it Hale?" Axton said provoking her as he gave my cheek small kisses multiple times causing me to scrunch my face up, giggling as it tickled.

"Nothing but you two made it impossible for anyone to be within six inches of each other." She said playfully pointing an accusing finger between us.

"That hasn't stopped you two." Axton retaliated earning a slap in the chest from me.

"Touché, I want her back for dinner and not a minute later." Charlotte said as she lay back beside Sebastian.

"Yes ma'am." Axton said sarcastically rolling his eyes, throwing up his middle finger behind her back. "Go get ready, I'll wait here." He said softly plopping down on my bed. I shook my head picking out my outfit. I decided to go with my black skirt and my black bralet matching it with a simple black mesh top. I quickly got changed in the bathroom deciding to put on some makeup.

I curled my eyelashes adding a nude, shiny lipgloss before putting my hair in loose curls. I perfected my eyeliner before making my way out to Axton. His jaw practically dropped to the ground.

"Well don't you look hot." He said teasingly pulling me to him by the hips as he looked me up and down, I pushed him away lightly, blushing. "Lucky me." He said smirking as he ran his hand over his mouth. As soon as I had my shoes on his hand immediately grabbed mine as he dragged me out of the dorm room.

We sat down at the Slytherin table, Axton stacking his plate full of eggs and sausages. I grabbed a couple slices of toast, spreading jam on them before taking a bite.

"Jam on toast? Emerie you aren't serious." He said looking at me in disbelief as he took a bite of his sausage.

"You have no right to judge me, I'll have you know that this is unbelievable." I said taking a bite from the toast. I was holding the toast rambling on about all of his weird food combos such as the time he put peanut butter on his burger, when he suddenly took a bite from my toast. He laughed as I sent him a death glare.

"You can't just eat my food that's illegal!" I exclaimed causing him to laugh more.

"Really? Says who?" Before I could answer he leaned down taking another bite of my toast.