Chapter 23

A/N: This chapter contains violence, scars, indication of sexual assault/rape and sexual scenes if you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.
Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Axton's pov:

I woke up to something soft tickling my face and collarbone. My eyes peeled open to see Emerie laying on my chest, our faces inches from each other as her piercing green eyes stared back at me. "Good morning." I said rubbing my eyes lazily. I watched as she pulled her lower lip between her teeth causing me to shut my eyes physically stopping myself from flipping us over.

"Good morning." She smiled and kissed along my collarbone and up my neck, going along my jaw and eventually she joined our lips in a soft kiss.

"I could get used to waking up like this." I smirked at her. I quickly pecked her on the lips before tickling her causing her to scream, letting out the most adorable laugh. She rolled off me trying to get away from me. Her laugh sounding off the walls making me laugh along with her. I got up off the bed, grabbing my shirt from the back of the chair.

We haven't had sex...Yet. I don't want to hurt her, she's this big badass to everyone who ever talks back to her, but...

"Axtonnn! I want cuddles!" She whined wrapping herself up in the duvet...She is actually the most precious thing ever and I want her to be ready because when I do take her, I won't stop.

"Axton! You get your ass over here before I find someone who will." She groaned agitated. Okay, take back precious. My girlfriend is a total pain in my ass.

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" I teased walking over to her, her face only visible as the duvet covered the rest of her.

"You're one to talk." She fired back. I tried pulling the duvet of her but she held on resulting in her falling to the floor with a grunt. I couldn't help but laugh as she lay face down on the ground. I pulled the duvet off her throwing it back on the bed.

"Come on, up you get." I said picking her up off the ground. Her arms and legs instinctively wrapped around me her tiny shorts raising further as I held the back of her thighs. "What time will you be back here?" I asked as she looked up at me, her hair in a messy bun on top of her head.

"Dinner, hopefully. McGonagall has me at four so I should be done by five or six and then I need to see Harry about what time our detention is at and-"

"-You tell me if she lays one fucking finger on you, you hear me? Then she'll be fucking sorry. I'll get my asshole of a Father to get her to resign If I fucking have to." I spat. My hand softly caressing her cheek that Umbridge had slapped, twice. I had to control my temper at the thought of Umbridge hurting her again.

"I'll be fine, Ax. Pinky promise." She giggled as I kissed the side of her head.

She continued to ramble about everything she had to do today and I listened intently as she lay back on the bed while I got changed in her room. She was trying to be subtle, sneaking looks at me while I got changed but I caught her every movement.

"What about this party?" I sighed, plopping down beside her, both of us laying on the bed as she turned to look at me.

"What about it?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. "God don't tell me you want to go." She groaned looking back up at the dark green canopy that covered her bed.

"It won't be that bad, normally you're all for parties." I teased as I turned on my side to look at her perfect face, not an imperfection in place. I was truly in love with this girl that lay beside me that the thought of her leaving me or anyone hurting her killed me on the inside. I strived to make her smile like it would be the last time I would ever see her smile and soon it would be...