Chapter 2

Emerie's pov:

If mother found out about that little brawl with the trio of gloom and doom I'd be done for... Hopefully they were bluffing and they aren't of a high wizarding family as they let on... Although the blonde looked oddly familiar.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of the annoying thruple and made my way back up looking for an empty compartment... There were none, well that's just great!

"Erm excuse me, yeah, hi... Uhm do you need somewhere to sit? There's only three of us in here there's plenty of room." A boy with dark brown messy hair and circled glasses asked, I recognised him almost immediately... Harry Potter in the flesh, am I meant to curtsey? No Emerie that would be wierd... Great now I'm talking to myself that's just gre-

"It's okay if you don't want to... I just thought since you were wandering about looking a little... Lost?" I realised I hadn't answered the poor boy, he seemed very sweet despite what my mother's friends said about him.

"Oh sorry I just zoned out for a minute, are you sure that's okay? I don't want to intrude." he looked at me with a genuine smile, "Don't be silly come on, like I said plenty of room." I walked in to be met with a red head and a beautiful girl with frizzy brown hair.

"Thank you so much, I'm new here and I don't know any one that I could've sat beside, I'm terribly sorry if I'm intruding." I smiled apologetically, I felt bad I also didn't want them to pity the new girl. "Don't be silly we were just eating chocolate frogs we still have an hour or more to go." Smiled Harry taking a seat, I followed taking a seat next to the girl so I was facing Harry who sat beside the ginger who had chocolate all around his mouth.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter by the way." he held out his hand for me to shake, I giggled. "So I figured you've been in the Daily Prophet, it's a pleasure to meet you." I praised shaking his hand. He looked at me and gave a shy smile as his cheeks turned a faint pink.

The ginger laughed and held out a hand, "And I'm Ron, Ron weasley, want a chocolate frog?" I chuckled at his offering and shook his hand, "I'd love one." His smile grew at this as he handed me a chocolate frog. The girl beside me chuckled at Ron and turned to me.

"I'm Hermione Granger and you are?" She held out her hand and I shook it smiling, "I'm Emerie Graham it's lovely to meet you all." They stared at me in shock, I hated telling people my name it always sparks up a big reaction. I shifted awkwardly in my seat and gave a small smile.

"I knew I recognised you! You're father and your mother, Edin and Savanna, helped defeat you-know-who in the war...wow what an honour!" exclaimed Hermione, I laughed a bit at her excitement. "Please there were plenty of other great witches and wizards they just did what they believed was right" I smiled; my father was a modest man he never wanted me to boast about his glory in participating in the defeat of Lord voldemort and mother hated talking about the subject.

"Didn't you-know-who try to kill you as well? Since your parents were on Dumbledore's side instead of his" Ron asked receiving a sharp elbow from Harry. "Erm yeah I suppose he did but I was only a child and it was said he didn't attack me which was even stranger." I smiled at Ron who looked relieved.

Harry changed the topic which I was grateful for. I didn't know an awful lot about what happened that night and quite frankly I didn't want to. "Which house do you think you'll be sorted Into- I hope Gryffindor then you can dorm with me and Ginny!" Hermione said bouncing with excitement.

"Honestly, I don't know but all my family have been Slytherin I might end up there." I said truthfully, I know the stereotypes of Slytherin and I hoped they didn't believe them.

Harry smiled, "Then you'll do great there and I'm sure we'll have some classes together don't worry Emerie we've got you're back." Him and Ron both flexed their muscles causing me and Hermione to burst into a fit of laughter with the two boys joining in and soon enough we were arriving at Hogwarts: my new home.

Once I entered the castle it was magnificent, nothing like anything I've ever seen before, I was staring in amazement like a child in a sweet shop for the first time. An older woman with robes and a hat with small oval glasses approached me and introduced herself as Professor McGonagall, she explained the sorting ceremony and the four houses and how I will go last after the first years to avoid confusion, which I happily agreed too.

Too many names-too long- and then it was finally my turn, Professor McGonagall called my name and I walked with my head high towards the stool, whispers broke out amongst the hall some recognising me others confused, either way I didn't care I was more focused on the fact that if I don't get into Slytherin I can't go home and if that happens I'm burning the stupid hat.

I smiled at Hermione, Ron and Harry as I took a seat on the stool, the hat started to mumble, "Ahh, miss Graham where have you been? I expected you here five years ago... Now where to place you, that depends... Will you turn out like mother or like father?" I felt a rage within me what was this hat on about? Stupid old thing is probably high on muggle weed. Why am I sitting here like a fucking moron listening to it ramble about nothing important.

I then locked eyes with the blonde from the train, who was now seated at the Slytherin table with the other two members of the doom and gloom trio. Oh for fu-

"Let it be.... SLYTHERIN!" The hat roared, I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and made my way quickly to the Slytherin table as the hall broke out in applause.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here? Precious Emerie-rose Graham has finally come to Hogwarts. What couldn't your father afford it-what five years ago?" The blonde smirked devilishly walking towards me and quite frankly I was in no mood for it.

"Don't you have a mutt to be training? Or is daddy doing that for you to, I bet he gives it better than you do as well." I mocked barging past him to sit down, until I felt a hand wrap round my wrist and pull me back and I crashed into his chest. Hard.

He leant down so his mouth was directly beside my ear so only I could hear and as he spoke it sent a wave of shivers down my spine. "Is that so? It sounds as if you just want me to give it to you, I mean if thats what you want sweetheart, I might just have to fuck the attitude out of you hmm?" I gulped, unable to speak I felt my mouth dry instantly, "Too bad your a pathetic little whore that I'd never touch because you're too repulsive" he spat and created a distance between us.

"Awh, I'm wounded I am, I just feel bad for pug-face over there, having to deal with that tiny dick, honestly, every girl you'll ever be with has to fake their orgasim, that's too bad can't even please a woman." I fake pouted at him and sat down beside a blonde girl as the table erupted in whistles and cheers as the blonde stormed out with pug-face following behind.

"That was incredible! No one ever stands up to Malfoy like that and he's never ran out like that damn new girl I think you'll give him a run for his money." The blonde next to me laughed as some of the others joined in. "I'm Charlotte Hale and you're Emerie Graham, I think we are going to get along just fine." she laughed causing me to laugh along with her.

I wished the laughter and the mindless banter lasted though. But little did I know what Malfoy had up his sleeve for revenge...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1387 words

A/N: Hi loves I know this is probs awful it's 6am and I'm writing as much as I can to try get this story started, like I said it is quite slow burn and all the characters haven't even been Introduced and my writing will get better this is my first fanfiction so thank you for your patience.
Happy reading <33