Chapter 16

A|N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes, mentions of sexual assault, rape. Eating disorders, self-harm and vomit|blood. If you are uncomfortable reading any of this please feel free to skip. Happy reading<33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Charlotte's pov:

Christmas break has been the most eventful one yet. I ended up having to stay with Sebastian the second week due to my parents already planning on leaving town. We barely talked the first couple days I was there until he came barging into the room I was staying in.

"I can't do this anymore Char, I won't. I did nothing wrong, how would you feel if you were bewitched and I took it out on you? I know I said awful things and I'm sorry, I didn't mean a word of it, you have to believe me Char." I sighed staying quiet. 

None of this was his fault, Pansy and Astoria wanted to split us up and here I am letting them. I know he's changed or he wouldn't of kept fighting, I was so tired of ignoring him and being mad especially now, realising he had no control over the situation.

I ran up and jumped, latching myself onto him. He stumbled back slightly but wrapped his arms around my thighs holding me up.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch about all this it just, hurt." I said nuzzling my head into his shoulder. I felt horrible, it wasn't easy on him he had no control over his own actions, what was I thinking? I know it wasn't him.

"I know love, it's okay. Just don't leave me like that again, please." I lifted my head nodding softly, he smiled kissing me softly. Our kiss turned very passionate and heated, he threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me trailing kisses down my neck, sucking, biting and nipping on the exposed flesh.

"I love you so fucking much." He breathed continuing to suck on my neck, I pulled at the hem of his top and he stopped kissing me to take off his shirt and throw it somewhere. His mouth immediately found mine again his hands struggling to unbutton my jeans.

"fucking button." He muttered, popping the button right off my jeans.

"Sebastian!" I complained, but he just sent me a wicked grin.

"I'll get you a new pair, sweetheart." I rolled my eyes at him playfully and he brought his mouth back to mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, he was in full control. He looked at me pulling on my shirt I nodded and he instantly pulled it over my head. He stared down at me causing me too blush.

"What the fuck did I do to deserve you?" He spoke roughly, I turned my head to the side trying to hide my blush, he grabbed my jaw turning my face to him he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You're adorable when you blush." He said causing my cheeks to heat up even more. His hand made its way down my body teasing me as his fingers traced the inside of my thighs, getting closer and closer to where I needed-No, craved his touch I felt myself soaked but before he could give me any form of release a knock came from the door followed by his brother swinging the door open. 

"Get the fuck out!" Sebastian spat as he shielded me from his brother's view, his brother immediately put his hand over his eyes.

"I just came to say that dinner was ready, so put some clothes on!" He said holding in his laughter, "Hey Charlotte, glad you two made up." Before I could reply Sebastian cut in.

"Out. Now!" He barked causing his brother to laugh, blindly finding his way out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"Fucking Gryffindor." Sebastian muttered as I wrapped my arms around him from behind.