Chapter 21

A/N: TW: This chapter contains sexual scenes and violence. If you are uncomfortable with anything please feel free to skip it.
Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

Hermione quickly pulled me around the corridor hurrying down the hallway, turning back to make sure no one was following us. She abruptly stopped in front of a brick wall in the middle of the hallway. She looked around once more before walking in front of the wall three times before I could ask what she was doing the wall started to change as a large door emerged, old designs carved into it. I felt my mouth open, Hermione tugged me inside as soon as the doors opened. I quickly looked back to see it sealed again, wow.

I turned around to be met with a room full of students each stared questionably at me, the room broke out in whispers as I made my way over to Harry. "I'm presuming they have no idea why I'm here." I whispered to him.

"No, they know, they just didn't know it was going to be...Well, you." He said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded my head looking around the room, everyone's eyes on me as they whispered to their friends. I sighed taking a step away from Harry. I concentrated, looking around the room closing my eyes, before raising my hand in a clenched fist and flicking my fingers upwards. I heard the cracks and sparks from the small fireworks above me. I opened my eyes to see everyones attention turned to me.

"Now, let's get one thing straight." I said looking round the room, "I may be in Slytherin but that doesn't make me evil and that does not mean I'm going to end up a death eater and turn my back on any of you, got it?" I said sternly. The whole room was silent.

"Yes ma'am." I heard one of the Weasley twins shout, the other one whistling.

"I'm here because my friends asked me to help you, but if you don't want my help at learning a few wandless spells to defend yourselves against Voldemort then I'll leave." I saw a few of them flinch at the mention of the Dark Lord's name.

A few of them nodded their heads, the others as still as stone. "I haven't mastered wandless magic nor has Hermionie, give her a chance. Just because she's a Slytherin doesn't make her one of them, she's one of us. If any of you have a problem with that then the door is over there." Harry said staring at them sternly.

No one moved. They all remained silent as the Weasley twins stood behind me and Harry, looking at all the other students. "Well, if that's settled then. Today we are learning Arresto Momentum, it's a slowing charm which will decrease the velocity of a moving object such as an attacker or if used correctly on a spell so you have extra time to dodge it. Now, find a partner." He said, motioning for me to follow him to the centre of the room.

We stood in the middle of the group of students. Harry was standing about ten feet away from me, his wand was clutched in his hand pointing at me. "Now, Emerie is going to fire a spell at me and I'm going to slow the spell. Aiming is the key to this you have to blast the attack or it won't slow it down fast enough." He said looking at everyone on either side of him.

"Ready, Em?" I nodded my head, I pulled out my wand and pointed it at Harry.

"Stupfey! " I shouted, everyone watched as the red light emitted from my wand. Thankfully Harry was able to slow it.

"Arresto Momentum!" He shouted as his spell met mine, Harry quickly moved out of the way as the spell went back to full speed, blasting the wall behind him. "You still have to be quick, the spell will not still your attackers spell but only slow it down momentarily, understand?"