Chapter 34

A/N: Tw: This chapter contains sexual sciences, scars, self-harm, mentions of torture, blood and body dysmorphia. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please feel free to skip.

Happy reading <33
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Emerie's pov:

"Fine. Have it your way then." He growled and I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face.

He snatched the ice cream and the spoon from my hand tossing it to the side before pulling me off the counter. "Are you sure you aren't going to tell me? This is your last chance." He warned.

"You'll be mad." I said softly looking at his locked jaw and his bottom lip between his teeth.

Immediately, he turned me around and pressed forcefully on my lower back making me bend over. "Draco..." I gasped as I shuddered from the cold of the wooden counter through my shirt.

"Not a sound. We don't want anyone to find out we're here, do we?" He taunted evilly.

"No." I whispered, my cheek pressed against the cold surface.

"No?" He pushed.

I hesitated a moment earning a slap on the side of my ass causing me to gasp involuntarily and I could practically hear his smirk. "No, sir." I corrected earning a groan from him as he lifted my skirt up over my bum. I shuddered from the cold, feeling the goosebumps appear on my body.

"I'm going to spank you twenty times and you're going to count each one, if you forget we start again. We'll see if you don't want to tell me what that fucking prude said after that. Understood?" He growled.

I nodded my head already bracing myself for the first blow but it never came. Instead it came one or two minutes later making me gasp out loud. "Count." He ordered.

"One." I breathed, my blood pumping from the adrenaline mixed with pleasure and shock.

The second one came down moments later making me jolt forward slightly. "Stay still, feet on the ground." He ordered pulling my hips back to the edge of the counter.

"Two." I said trying to control my hammering heart.

The third one came down even harsher and firmer on my ass making me moan louder than I anticipated. I heard him chuckle, "Quiet love or it'll get worse."

"Three." I panted.

The process repeated twenty times and thankfully we didn't have to repeat. I felt my lip trickling with blood from how hard I had been biting it to contain any noise. My bum felt swollen, sore and itchy and I couldn't help but wince as he moved me to stand up again. My face was no doubt stained with tear tracks, he turned me back around and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Tell me." He ordered.

I shook my head. "You'll kill him, I can't." I begged.

I saw him grow visibly more frustrated. "Fine. If that's how it's going to be." He snapped picking me up and moving me to sit on the table opposite us making sure my skirt didn't cover my swollen and no doubt bruised ass.

I whimpered instantly trying to lift myself up as my skin burned against the surface but he pushed my hips forcing me to sit down. Tears sprung back to my eyes from the pain that I hated but enjoyed at the same time. "Draco it hurts, please." I begged trying to lift myself up again.

"Tell me." He growled.

"Draco..." I whimpered wriggling on the spot. "It burns." I complained.

"Tell me and it'll stop."