Chapter 5

A/N: this chapter contains sexual references, slut-shaming

Draco's pov:

She rushed into the class, her clothes more revealing than they were moments ago. I looked around the class to see every boy gawking at her the drool basically dripping from their mouths. I wanted to shout at them all to keep their eyes elsewhere but I also wanted to take her over this desk right now.

I brought myself back to reality and hadn't realised my fists were shaking and my knuckles white as snow. I wouldn't say I care about the whore that's all she is after all, I'm just competitive and I just needed to get this over with and show everyone I hadn't gone soft.

I watched as she was smiling and waving to Potter. There she goes again breaking another of the simple rules it hasn't even been thirty minutes. She eventually made her way over to me and sat down her skirt rising up even higher, how desperate is she?

I saw Pucey smirk at her eyeing her up and down, before turning around and scribbling something down on a piece of parchment. I still haven't spoken a word to her. I'm waiting.

Adrian made the parchment into a plane and it landed right in front of her, I watched as she smiled over to him and then read the note, giggling she wrote something back and sent it to him. This is a joke she broke all three rules.

"Are you really that much of a pathetic slut?" I snarled at her, causing her face to drop. Good. "I mean seriously? You only had three rules that you can't seem to get in your thick skull. You're so lucky we're in class right now or I'd have you under me begging for mercy." I watched as she shifted uncomfortably under my gaze a light blush painting her cheeks.

If she wasn't such a worthless whore she'd look cute. I rolled my eyes and fell asleep the rest of the class having no interest in her anymore. I was bored.

Sebastian woke me up because class had finished and we made our way to second period, yuck, history of magic.
"Seb want to just skip the rest of today? We have frees all day after this and I don't wanna listen to CuthbertBinns for an hour." Sebastian happily agreed saying he wanted to throw a welcome back party any way and it gives him time to plan.

Sebastian was like a brother we always got on, he was just more of a  people's person than me. We made a great pair. We decided to sneak out and get alcohol, snacks and convinced Blaise to go get muggle weed. All we had to do now was let people know it was on. We kept it Slytherin only, obviously and only fourth years and up could attend.

As we were walking through the grounds we spotted Adrian and Emerie talking on a bench in the court yard she was laughing loudly at something he said and he joined in with her. "Looks like Pucey's starting to take the lead." Seb joked nudging me in the ribs, I shot him a glare. "I've got her right where I want her."

Emerie's pov:

The first day dragged in, although Hogwarts wasn't as bad as I believed it was going to be, I still miss being home schooled, having the freedom to sleep most the day. But change is good and being there wasn't good.

We were having dinner in the great Hall when Charlotte came bouncing up to me. "Guess whose going to a party tonight?" she said with enthusiasm. "hmmm, let me guess? You?" I said giggling, "And you too, babe I can't go without you please and it's Sebastian's party we have to go, please, please, please Em." she gave me puppy dog eyes and a pout I rolled my eyes a smile spreading across my face.

"Fine we can go, but no later than 1am young lady it's a school night." I teased causing her to jump up and down clapping her hands. "Yes mother 1am no later, pinky swear." we both burst out laughing, Astoria joining in. "Okay, but whose this Sebastian fella whose got you so excited." I teased causing Charlotte to go bright red, causing me and Astoria to make and "ooOoooOo" noise embarrassing her further.