Chapter 6

Emerie's pov:

Astoria never came back we presumed her and Draco had ran off to do God knows what. Me and Charlotte started to get dressed for the party tonight. I had this gut feeling not to go, a sinking feeling one that made me want to throw up.

"Emerie come on! We only have an hour and you haven't even got dressed!" I rolled by eyes at her and sat down my copy of After we collided on the bed. It's a muggle romance book that I've grown to love it's the  second one of the series and the passion and toxicity between the two is truly captivating, but this is the real world not a novel.

"Char, I have absolutely nothing to wear can't we just miss it?" I tried knowing it wouldn't work, she rolled her eyes at me, obviously fed up with my nagging.

"Emerie-Rose we are going that's final and I have the perfect dress for you too." She smirked lifting out a gorgeous, short black dress, it wasn't extravagant but it was slightly poofy and slim and had a beautiful design.
(something like this or imagine whatever :))

"Fine- But only because that dress is gorgeous, but if you run off with Sebastian, I'm chopping your hair off in your sleep

"Fine- But only because that dress is gorgeous, but if you run off with Sebastian, I'm chopping your hair off in your sleep." I joked, but I was deadly serious, she raised her hand to her pony tail as if protecting it. "No promises." she winked.

"Okay come here I'll do your hair and makeup, show Sebastian who his best option is." I teased causing her to giggle smiling like a love struck fool as she sat down in front of the dresser. I styled her hair in tight curls with the flick of my wand, causing her to gasp. "Em this is beautiful! I love it!" I quickly did light, natural make-up she barely needs any, she's a goddess. Literally, I'd kill to look like her. Sebastian's blind if he isn't into her and I won't hesitate to kill him if he thinks otherwise.

"Okay my turn! Sit down." I giggled and sat down. It's scary how close we've become in such a short time but I feel like I've known her my whole life she's the other part of me that I need to work. "Your hair madam." I looked in the mirror to see my hair styled gorgeously in a low bun with strands untucked, casual but classy.

"Its perfect Char

"Its perfect Char." I gaped in awe. She done my makeup similar to hers praising how I needed none at all. We decided to have pre-party drinks as Char pulled out a bottle of Firewhiskey and we started to do shots. Laughing and giggling like idiots at eachother's reactions as the liquid burned our throats. I wish the night could have lasted like that forever...