New year

The next day,

Except for TaeKook, everyone was in the living room, it was afternoon and nobody went to Taeook since they knew what Jungkook had planned as he had warned them not to interrupt them or he has no idea what he will do with them, in addition, he also gave them a death glare so nobody bothered to go to them till now.

"Hyung, it's afternoon, don't you think we should wake them now?" Jimin asked.

"Nah, who knows till what time they were awake till and doing you guys know what," Jin said sipping his coffee.

"I agree," Namjoon said falling on Jin and they continued watching television.

With TaeKook,

Both slept in the playroom(adults' playroom) only since they were tired.

Jungkook moved a little and woke up, he smiled at the sight in front of him. Taehyung with his eyes closed his bangs sticking on his forehead, the hickeys which Jungkook gave him last night, long eyelashes, and the moles on his face, seeing all that made Jungkook smile.

Jungkook leaned forward and gave a sweet peck on Taehyung's lip who smiled in his sleep.

Jungkook was admiring his Taetae when his stomach said "Grumble~" Jungkook immediately put his hands on his stomach like that would stop the sound.

Jungkook silently and gently moved away from Taehyung and removed his hands from his waist and sat on the bed and touched his stomach smiled "Is my baby hungry? Let's go eat something but without waking dadda up okay?" and whispered. He stood up but fell again due to the pain.

"Ouch," Jungkook said and eyes shut tight with hands on his stomach. He opened his eyes when he felt a pair of strong hands holding him.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked pulling Jungkook back on the bed who nodded.

"Good" Taehyung sighed in relief.

"When did you wake up?"

"When you gave that sweet peck"

"Ohh-*Grumble~*" Jungkook was embarrassed. Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung got up and wore his clothes then wrapped Jungkook in a blanket and picked him up, startling him "Taetae what are you doing?" Jungkook asked clenching the blanket tight

"I am taking you to our-"

"Wow just wow!" Jimin exclaimed with eyes wide.

"What?!" Taehyung asked coldly. Jungkook hides his face in Taehyung's chest.

"I was here to wake you guys up for lunch but..."

"But what? Complete your sentence"

"But I don't think I have to do it since you guys are already"

"*Grumble* sorry," Jungkook said.

"I will bring the food up" Jimin left and went downstairs.

______________________________

Jungkook was sitting on the bed and eating food like he didn't eat for days while everyone was looking at Taehyung with a confused look.

"What?" Taehyung asked while wiping the side of Jungkook's lips who smiled at him still eating.

"Till what time till you guys do?" Ana asked.

"Don't know" Taehyung replied looking at Jungkook.

"Then do you remember how many rounds you guys did?" Jin asked. Taehyung shook his head no.

"Jfsgwifjhiwdnbcwomhocof" Jungkook said while eating.

"First and then speak Kookie," Rose said.

Jungkook gulped his food and said "About 20 to 22 rounds I lost my count after 17 rounds but I am sure he did some more" Jungkook said and started eating again.