Tease (M)

It was evening,

Taekook were still cuddling with each other on their bed. 

The dinner was ready and they weren't down yet so Hoseok went up to call them but this time he knocked first not wanting those stares from Taehyung again, he knocked a few times but no reply so went inside.

When Hoseok went inside he found the sight very adorable and cute, Jungkook was on top of Taehyung sleeping on him with his checks squished and lips pouty, hands below his head almost wrapping around Taehyung's neck, eyes closed . Taehyung's hands were protectively wrapped around Jungkook's waist his face buried deep in Jungkook's neck with a blanket around them covering them.

Hoseok was internally cooed at the sight. He carefully removed his phone and silently took thier photo then kept his phone back and went towards them.

"Kookie, Tae wake up" Hoseok called them shaking them but instead of waking up they turned to the other side and Taehyung covered them with the blanket.

"Aishhh, guys wake up" Hoseok called them shaking more vigorously than last time but his hands got pushed off.

"What the hell?" Hoseok then took a deep breath "WAKE UP!" he shouted making the two sleeping immediately wake up.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked rubbing his eyes and sitting on the bed with pouty lips.

"Wash your faces and come down for dinner, everyone is waiting" Hoseok said and left from there leaving the sleepy couple.

"Come on Taetae get up" Jungkook said as he pushed Taehyung's hands away from his waist and gets up to wash his face but he was pulled by his wrist on the bed.

"Taetae leave me" Jungkook said struggling.

"No, not now, never" Taehyung said as he was back hugging Jungkook and taking in his scent.

"Taetae I am hungry let's go" Jungkook said and got up when Taehyung sighed left the hug.

Later,

Everyone was having dinner at the dining table,

The bottoms were goofing around with each other and feeding and teasing each other while the tops were looking at with heart eyes and smiling seeing their lover's smile.

After dinner,

Everyone was in the living room,

"From tomorrow the training will start" Jimin said.

"Let's play truth and dare it's boring" Jungkook said.

"I have a better idea" Yoongi said with a smirk.

"What hyung?" Jungkook asked knowing that smirk is not good.

"Kookie come with me, I need your help" Yoongi said as he dragged Jungkook out "ALL THE BOTTOMS FOLLOW ME" he shouted. With a confused look, they followed him.

They reached a certain room and went in. 

Yoongi went to the closet and gave them some outfits in their hands.

"Ohh hell no. I am not wearing it" Ana said making a disgusted face.

"Yep, I ain't wearing it again" Jungkook giving it back.

"Yeah, I love my ass" Namjoon said.

"Well, I don't mind it's been a while" Rose said with a smirk.

"Chill guys, we weren't going to do anything with them" Yoongi said unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"We are gonna tease them" Yoongi said with a smirk.