Sleepover

It has been two months,

Since Tiger started messaging Jungkook and visiting him. Now, Jungkook has figured out that Tiger is Taehyung because Tiger does or the way he is or the way Jungkook feels around is exactly like Taehyung but he hasn't said it to anyone since he himself has to confirm it at least once by seeing his face.

But the fact the Tiger cares for him and loves him is true and faithful. Jungkook could see that in his behavior and in his eyes even though he wears a mask but those beautiful almond eyes can tell everything if you look deep you can see his soul.

In this these two months,

Tiger and Jungkook have become close to each other but Jungkook doesn't know anything about him except that he loves and cares for him and comes to visit him almost every night, then disappears in the morning.

As for the project between Taekook and Kim's Empire, it is going wonderful.

Mr. Kim would personally come to Taekook and discuss more projects and also would check on the work status of it. Jungkook still doesn't know that Mr. Kim is his Taetae.

Rose would still visit and have a sleepover at Jungkook's without Taehyung's knowing. He doesn't care nor does he have time for Rose, he is either busy being Mr. Kim or Tiger or V.

The mafias know that Taehyung is Tiger who is stalking Jungkook, they also know that he is visiting him and spending time with him. How did they know? See

The day when Jungkook was broken because Taehyung left him that day, Rose called Jin as Taehyung left.

"Where the hell is he oppa?" Ana asked.

"I don't know" Jin hyung.

"That brat was supposed to be here like an hour ago," Jimin said. When suddenly, the door opened revealing Yoongi and Namjoon.

They sighed and decided to pay Taehyung a visit tomorrow at his office and they did, they barged in like-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jin said and got a death glare from the person sitting on his chair already frustrated so the other three slowly closed the door and locked it.

"What?!" Taehyung asked in a frustrated and angry voice.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Rose asked shocked.

"We are here because of this idiot," Jimin said glaring at Taehyung.

"What did he do now?" Rose asked confused and done.

"You said he left yesterday after you said him about Jungkook but he didn't see him," Ana said.

"What?! I saw him leave with car keys with my own eyes" Rose said looking at Taehyung who just raise his eyebrows as a question mark.

"You how sad and-" Hoseok was interrupted.

"I know! I was there with him the whole night taking care of him yesterday in his room" Taehyung said massaging his temples.

"What and how we didn't see you?" Jimin questioned confused like the others.

"I am Tiger his stalker" The mafias mouth was wide open as for Rose that's even it struck her and he visited him before also like that

"Holy shiteu my baby was right," Jimin said getting a 'What?' from others 

"Yeah, remember Hobi hyung when you said Jungkook that you can't hack his stalker Yoongi guessed that it was Taehyung," Jimin said.

"Ohhh yes! Now I remember!" Hoseok said.

"So you know now, so get out," Taehyung said.

"Will you keep visiting him?" Jin asked. Taehyung nodded.