Tired

TIMESKIP!!

Jungkook is 8 months pregnant,

Namjoon is 7 months pregnant,

Rose, Ana, and Yoongi are 6 months pregnant.

Sana would still come daily and trouble them but was kicked out every time. It has been a week since she hasn't come so the others thought that she got her senses back, that Jungkook and Taehyung will not be separated but little do they know she is planning something evil.

Everyone was at the breakfast table except for Jungkook, he was nowhere to be found but nobody knew that because Taehyung wasn't down yet. When Taehyung came down he looked here and there while sitting at the table and others noticed.

Male pregnancy was rare but not shocking that's why pregnant males could go out feeling free.

"Tae what are you searching for?" Namjoon asked.

"Where is bunny?" Taehyung asked back.

"He is not with you?" Ana asked.

"If he would have been with me, then why would I ask," Taehyung said.

"He back home right?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded.

Jin was about to say something when Taehyung's phone rang. Taehyung looked at the person who was calling him "Bunny🐰💜" Taehyung immediately picked it up.

"Bunny, where are you?!"

"Calm down Taetae, I am at TaeKook"

"What the fuck are you doing at Taekook so early?"

"I am sorry but I had a meeting"

"Could have-"

"Sorry, tiger, I have to go bye" Jungkook ended the call.

"What is he-where are you going?" Hoseok asked.

"To TaeKook," Taqehyung said getting up.

"At least take food for him," Jimin said bringing a tiffin from the kitchen.

"When did you prepare it?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow but took the tiffin.

"We knew if he is nowhere to be found, he will be at Taekook," Ana said eating her food.

"How?" Taehyung asked.

"He became like in those five years, now go," Yoongi said.

Taehyung nodded and left from there, in a hurry he grabbed his coat and mask and then rushed to the car. Taehyung drove fast but not too fast, just enough to complete a four-hour drive in an hour.

At TaeKook,

Taehyung parked his car, wore his mask, and ran to Jungkook's cabin. On the way, he meet an employee who bowed to him with a flirty smile on her face, which he ignored to rush to Jungkook's cabin.

"BUNNY!!" he shouted as he reached the cabin only to make a focused Jungkook startle.

"Tiger" Jungkook looked at him in shock. Taehyung sighed in relief and walked to Jungkook and hugged him.

"Yahh!! Tiger, leave me I am working!!" Jungkook said while playfully hitting Taehyung's back.

Taehyung left the hug and sat in front of Jungkook who continued what he was doing that was working and also giving instructions to his employees. Taehyung was feeding Jungkook from time to time, he couldn't let his bunny stay empty stomach in this kind of condition or ever.

An hour passed,

The employees left and Jungkook relaxed by leaning back on his seat, his eyes closed and hands rubbing his tummy gently. Taehyung got up and took the support of the table, standing in front of Jungkook while looking at him with hearty eyes.