Fine

Taehyung woke up, feeling pain in his body and trying to remember what happened. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around only to see an unfamiliar ceiling but again closed his eyes to remember what happened.

After remembering, he opened his eyes wide open and tried to move but failed since his body started to pain. He felt someone helping him to sit and saw, Jin, that is when he noticed the other.

"Tae, what happened?" Jin asked his brother who was looking here and there with scared eyes.

"Where is bunny hyung?" Taehyung asked. Jin moved aside.

Taehyung looked to the side and saw his bunny sleeping making him sigh in relief. He looked back at the other.

"Why is sleeping there? Bring him a little closer to me" 

"Let him sleep there Tae and you also need rest," Yoongi said but when Taehyung was about to say something they heard a sound from Jungkook's side.

Everyone turned their heads in Jungkook's direction and saw him sitting up with Yeonjun's help who was beside him. Jungkook sat with his legs down on the floor at the edge of the bed while rubbing his eyes cutely.

When Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Taehyung in the front sitting on a hospital bed with wires around him. Jungkook stood up and was about to walk when he felt a little dizzy, he held his head and stumbled back making everyone worry but Taehyun caught him and brought him near Taehyung.

Taehyung worriedly helped Jungkook to drink a little water and looked at the others.

"He fainted due to too much crying and stress," Lisa said. Taehyung pulled Jungkook in a hug who was still getting him off his dizziness.

When Jungkook realized what is happening he hugged Taehyung back and snuggled into his neck while sniffing a little, whereas Taehyung hugged him more tightly and patted his back. Jungkook broke the hug and looked at Taehyung.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's checks and kissed him all over his face making the latter giggle, feeling ticklish. Jungkook left his cheeks and looked "Are you alright?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone.

"Bunny, I am alright. I am sitting in front of you right?" Jungkook nodded "Then I am alright don't worry" Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

___________________________________________

Jungkook was sitting beside Taehyung with their beds joined together. Jungkook's head was on Taehyung's chest who was caressing his tummy and their hands intertwined together. While the pregnant people sat on the bed and the remaining took a chair and sat around the bed.

"Tae, do you know who did it?" PD-min asked.

"Sana, it was supposed to be bunny going to work but I went instead," Taehyung said. Everyone gasped in shock except for Hoseok.

"That's why she came here" Namjoon scoffed.

"Your accident happened because of me, sorry Taetae," Jungkook said with a sad pout that automatically formed on his lips.

"It's alright, bunny, see I am all fine," Taehyung said trying to convince him but isn't working.

"No Taetae!! If it weren't for me then you wouldn't have to go" Jungkook's eyes became teary.

"No Kookie it was not your fault. She planned all this" Hoseok said. Everyone looked at him in shock. "What?! I hacked into things to find out why and how the accident happened after I saw her here" Hoseok shrugged.

"See bunny, she planned everything. You are nowhere at fault" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded then snuggled into his chest.

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked.