Mr. Kim

With Taehyung, 

At Korea's airport

"Home sweet home" Rose said. Taehyung nodded and walked off to the car.

"Rude much" she said following him.

"Take us to the mansion" Rose said. The driver started driving.

"Taekook" Taehyung said and went to his phone the driver looked at Rose and she nodded.
Now they are headed to Taekook.

"Do we have a meeting??" Rose asked Taehyung in return she got a nod.

'What the hell is he planning' she thought.

With Jungkook, 

At Taekook.

He was working when Namjoon came "Jungkook we have a meeting with the Kim's empire" he said.

Hearing that Jungkook's head shot up. He looked at Namjoon whose face was telling seriousness "What?" he asked in shock.

"Yes, Jungkook 'The Kim's Empire!" Namjoon said.

"Like the only one above" Yoongi walked in as he asked "With a cold CEO who is more cold then our Jungkook" he added and got a nod from Namjoon.

"Get ready for the meeting" Jungkook said "When will they be here hyung?" he asked Namjoon.

"They will be here in half-hour and don't worry everything is prepared for the meeting and it will go great Jungkook" Jungkook nodded.

At the hospital, 

With the mafias,

"Jimin, what did you say?" Jin asked sitting on the bed in shock.

"I saw him yesterday in the meeting at Taekook when I went to call Namjoon hyung and Jungkook" Jimin said.

"What the hell does he want now?" Hoseok asked in annoyance.

"I don't know hyung but he was smirking" Jimin said a little worried.

"He better not do anything to them otherwise I rip him apart" Jin said.

"He better not otherwise you would not be the only one who rips him apart" Jimin said.

"But why did Tae leave?" Ana asked confused "Guys, come on, tell me already it's been five years already" Ana said the others looked at each other and nodded.

With Taehyung, 

In front of Taekook,

"Wear a mask" Rose said giving him the mask.

"You are not coming" Taehyung said taking the mask.

"What? No I want to come! I want to with them especially him" Rose wined but stopped when she got a death glare from Taehyung who walked away after wearing the mask.

Rose sighed and looked at the driver "Listen, if you tell him anything, I and Taehyung both will rip apart in pieces specially Taehyung, so keep your mouth shut understood" said with a glare. 

The driver being afraid of Taehyung and loving his life he nodded "Good, now go to the mansion" she said and the driver started driving.

Inside Taekook, 

In the meeting room

"Hyung where is he?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, panicking.

"Jungkook, calm down he will be here soon" Namjoon said trying to calm the younger when the door opened, both of them looked at the door.

"Mr. Kim you are here" Namjoon said "Please have a seat" Namjoon gestured towards the seat.

"Shall we start?" the deep voice asked 

'That voice, Taetae?' Jungkook thought but was interrupted when Namjoon gave him a light push.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Kim" he sat down on his seat and signaled to start the meeting.

During the meeting, 

Taehyung who is Mr. Kim has worn a mask so no one can recognize him, he was peeking at his Kookie again and again.

'How cute you became baby. I know you miss me and I miss you too, very much but just wait for a little while more then I will come back, Taehyung thought.

Jungkook was feeling that someone was looking at him but every time he tried to find it no luck...sneaking Taehyung...... a few times he glanced at Mr. Kim his deep voice reminded him of his Taetae.

'Is that you Taetae ??? My Taetae??? If you are then why are you hiding' Jungkook thought.

After the meeting,

"Nice, we will cooperate with Taekook" Taehyung said.

"Really Thank you very much Mr. Kim" Jungkook said excitedly and extended his hands for a handshake which Taehyung gladly took "It is an honor working with you" Jungkook said.

As Taehyung left the meeting.

Jungkook was dancing, it was only Namjoon and him inside, when Hoseok and Ana walked in.;

"Why is he dancing?" Ana asked confused.

"We got a project with The Kim Empire" Namjoon joined Jungkook in the dance.

'He is back ' Hona thought and smiled at the two.

"Let's go and give this news to Jin hyung" Hoseok said happily getting a nod from the two they rushed out of the room dragging the two but composed themselves when they came out, the couple laughed at them.

Down at Taekook,

"Hyung, look, it is Mr. Kim" Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung who was looking at his phone.

"Let's go to him" Namjoon said, the four walked to Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim" Jungkook called. The said turned to him.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Namjoon asked.

"Just for my car" Taehyung said and looked at the couple winking at him once saying that they know who he is.

"If it's okay we can drop you, this is the least we can do after you are cooperating with our Kook- I mean Jungkook" Hoseok said he was about to say Kookie but got a glare from Jungkook. He purposely did that to show Taehyung how Jungkook has been.

"Yes, please, we will leave you" Jungkook said. Taehyung agreed after all how can he say no to his Kookie.

"Welcome back man!" Hoseok sneakily whispered into Taehyung's ear and walked off.

In the car,

Hoseok was driving with Ana beside him, Taekook and Namjoon in the back seat. There was complete silence, Jungkook and Namjoon were busy talking and Taehyung was busy on his phone.

"Mr. Kim where should I drop?" Hoseok asked breaking the silence.

"Drop me at the corner" Taehyung said looking at his phone. Hoseok looked at Jungkook who nodded.

After dropping Taehyung,

They went to the hospital and told the news to others, everyone was very happy, the mafias were happy to know that Taehyung is back.

"Hyung you are going home with us" Namjoon said hugging Jin who hugged him back and was happy since he didn't like hospitals. After that, they all went home and to their rooms.