Dad 2

A/n - Mention of homophobia.

One month has passed since Hyue Ae came to her house, the punishment, and the visit of Mr. Jeon. Namjoon was in his last month and the others were in their eighth month. Jungkook was still limping and for the first week, he wasn't able to walk so Taehyung had to carry him, he wasn't complaining but the others were.

They started calling Lisa home for his check-up because it won't be good if his dad sees his child. Lisa scolded Taehyung for being harsh on Jungkook and scolding Jungkook for not stopping him but she was ignored by both as they were either busy with their daughter or in their romance.

Now, everyone was at the dining table, having their dinner.

Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's lap and eating, and Hyun Ae was with Namjoon who was being fed by Jin while the others were eating.

"Hyung it's been a month, do you think he will come?" Jungkook asked Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon.

Everyone looked at Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon while Taehyung's hand around Jungkook's waist was tightened, Jungkook kept his hand on Taehyung's,  patting it. Hoseok, Namjoon, And Yoongi looked at each other and then at Jungkook.

"We don't know kook, but we hope he won't be back" Yoongi gave a sad smile.

"And even if he comes, we are here" Hoseok showed his heart-shaped which made Jungkook show his bunny smile.

"But Hyue Ae, what if he comes to know about her?! He already hates me because I am gay and if he knows that I gave birth to Hyue Ae then what will happen-what will he do to her?!" Jungkook asked and gripped Taehyung's hand tightly.

"I will protect you and her bunny, others are also here. You are not alone bunny*pecks his nape* we all are here, okay?" Jungkook nodded in return.

They started eating again while talking about different things, trying to distract Jungkook and it was working when Taehyung was being romantic and possessive.

"Jungkook" someone came at the door.

They walked to the door and had their eyes wide open but filled with rage. Taehyung hide Jungkook behind him and so did the others with their partners behind them since they could see a knife in his hand.

"What do you want?" V asked. Jungkook whined, everyone heard it.

"Control your hormones, you are just able to walk properly" Ana whispered scolding Jungkook.

"I can't" Jungkook whined and pouted.

"I want my son back," he said while playing with his knife.

"You are not taking my husband anywhere," V said as his grip tighten on Jungkook's waist.

"When did you two get married?" Rose whispered asked to Jungkook.

"I don't know" Jungkook was in confusion.

"You are not married to him" Ana whispered.

"I don't know," Jungkook said.

"I am in confusion," Yoongi said.

"It's I am confused not in confusion," Namjoon said.

"Just give him to me and no one gets hurt" the man smirked. The mafias rolled their eyes.

"Stay here," V said. Jungkook nodded.

V walked to Mr. Jeon while the other mafias got closer to the bottoms. Now, V and Mr. Jeon both were standing in front of each other, and Mr. Jeon was smirking. Before V could do anything he threw a knife in Jungkook's direction but Jake caught it.

"If you don't give him to me then I will kill him" his father smirked but it vanished when V laughed.

"His laugh sounds so scary," Jake said.

"And arousing" everyone gave Jungkook a blank look.

"We know Jungkook that V makes you hard but please control" Rose gave him a done look.

"I will be able to control myself as long as he does not fight" Jungkook smiled at her. The others sighed.

Mr. Jeon was scared of V's laugh but when the aura around V changed, it became as if he was on a dangerous mission where he had to kill the person in front of him. V did nothing except step closer to him "Stay away from my family and husband or your end won't be good" and patted his shoulder.

V turned around to the other only to be pointed a knife at his neck while Mr. Jeon pulled him closer by pushing the knife at his neck.

"See, I have already gotten the money. He has to get married next week and I have to train him" V sighed.

V skillfully yet lazily with one hand in his pocket pulled Mr. Jeon's hand which had a knife, made him lay on his stomach and the knife on his back. V has kneeling beside him still one hand in his pocket and the other holding on to both of Mr. Jeon's wrists tight, leaving heavy bruises.

"That was fast," Ana said still processing.

Jungkook ran to Taehyung, he stopped in front of him. Taehyung kneeled on one knee and pulled Jungkook on his other leg, making him sit there. Jungkook hugged Taehyung and hide his face in his neck.

Taehyung removed his other hand and wrapped it securely around Jungkook's waist while his other his was just tightening the grip around Mr. Jeon's wrist.

"You could have just punched him" Jungkook pouted facing Taehyung.

"Wouldn't that flex my biceps to you and you would end up limping for another week or two" Taehyung smirked. Mr. Jeon gasped.

"You are not a virgin?!" TaeKook ignored him.

"AHH!!" Namjoon screamed gaining everyone's attention.