Rough (M)

A/n - Includes slight BDSM. Read only if comfortable.

After the party,

Jungkook took Taehyung to the room, not their room, he took Taehyung to their fun room.

Jungkook took Taehyung to that room and pushed him inside the room making Taehyung stumble but he got his balance back.

After getting pushed, Taehyung looked up and saw that room was wonderfully and seductively decorated, he turned to see Jungkook's eyes filled with lust, and a smirk was plastered on his face.

When he turned around he saw jungkook standing at the door leaning on it while playing with a black long whip and looking at him with lust-filled eyes which did excite Taehyung very much.

"Baby, are you sure?" Taehyung asked walking towards Jungkook with concern in his eyes and voice.

" I asked Lisa she said it is fine as long as you don't touch my tummy," Jungkook said while wrapping the whip around taehyung's neck and pulling him closer.

"I won't allow even one starch on your tummy or you" Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by his waist giving him a peck, a love-filled peck on his forehead, and then bent down and gave the same love-filled peck on Jungkook's clothed tummy.  Jungkook chuckle.

"Dada loves you, baby," Taehyung said as he pecked his clothed tummy again and Jungkook ruffled his hair.

Taehyung got up and looked at Jungkook with concern written on his face which confused Jungkook, he could also see Taehyung being hesitant which made him sad. So, Jungkook deiced to take matters into his hands and cupped Taehyung's face and kissed him roughly and hungrily which made Taehyung shocked but he soon kissed back the same way.

While kissing Taehyung spanked Jungkook indicating for him to jump which the latter understood and he jumped on him.

Taehyung walked towards the bed with his hands on Jungkook's ass supporting and squeezing them, whereas Jungkook's hands were wrapped around Taehyung's neck and legs around his waist.

On every squeeze, Jungkook moaned which was swallowed by Taehyung.

Taehyung gently lay Jungkook on the bed and broke the kiss removing Jungkook's hands from his neck and taking the whip from Jungkook's hands to his.

"Strip" Taehyung ordered and sat down on the bed.

Jungkook got up and stood in front of Taehyung who was sitting on the bed and playing with the whip in his hand and looking at Jungkook with lust full eyes. Jungkook was looking at Taehyung and started stripping his clothes painfully slowly with eyes filled with lust looking at Taehyung, exciting him, and a smirk formed on his face.

After Jungkook removed his clothes, he was standing naked in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung got up and walked past Jungkook but stopped "Don't turn around baby" Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook was still standing there not turning but thinking that what has his Taetae prepared for him.

Soon, Taehyung came and stood behind Jungkook who felt someone's breath on his neck when he was about to turn around he felt two fingers in his hole stretching his hole, and he moaned.

"V~ what-what-?" Jungkook was moaning harder when more of those long slender fingers were inserted into his hole.

"Just enjoy it, baby,"  Taehyung said as he started thrusting faster in his baby's hole abusing it with his finger and his mouth and lips kissing his baby's back.

Taehyung removed his finger earning a whine from Jungkook and put a vibrator in Jungkook's hole, his eyes widen but soon closed his eyes and leaned back becoming a moaning mess when Taehyung increased the speed directly to the fastest speed.