Marry Me

Suddenly, the lights turned on and the bottoms came out, the tops were shocked seeing the surroundings and the decorations even Taehyung, it was more than what they said to him, no it was nothing like what they said to him.

All of them were standing in a circle except Rose and Jake, Rose dragged Jake out they were standing at the sides.

The tops were at one side and the bottoms at one side, the bottoms had a smile on their face, and sparkle in their eyes and the tops were confused.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Ana were down on one knee holding a box in their hand, Jungkook turned towards Rose and nodded.

The tops and bottoms were looking at each other in the eye when suddenly the light behind the bottoms lighted up bright saying the words "Will you marry me?". These words made tops go in shock.

"Since the day I saw you I fell in love with you, your smile, your laugh, your anger, your eyes each and everything about you makes me feel butterfly. I want to feel these butterflies for the rest of my life, so will you marry Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked Jimin while opening the box revealing a ring.

"You are the only one I could ask for in my life, ever, in this life or another, you make me feel things I couldn't explain or never felt before. You were with me when I needed you the most, you stood beside me, and supported me when no one did. So will you give me the honour to stay by your side for the rest of our life Jung Hoseok?" Ana asked Hoseok opening the box and showing him the ring.

"You accepted me as who I am and love me the way I am, with all my flaws. You loved me and you are still loving me even after clumsiness, you gave me happiness. Give me chance to make you as happy as I am when I am with you for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me Kim Seokjin?" Namjoon asked Jin opening the box of the ring.

"From the start, you showed me your soft side and are you still showing, you loved in a way nobody did, you took the biggest decision of your life which you never thought you would be able to take, you hold me like I would go away if your hold is even slightly loose. Will you give me a chance to love and cherish you for the rest of our life Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked opening the box only to reveal a ring.

The tops were standing there shocked unknowingly their eyes were filled with tears and those tears fell down from their eyes at the words of their lover. They were shocked and happy, they know whether they should just say 'yes' or use loving words like their lover.

"Oh guys, just god damm give your answer even though we know what it is," Rose said but shut her mouth quickly before revealing their secrets.

"Yes, I will marry you Min Yoongi-no Park Yoongi," Jimin said as he forwarded his hand, which Yoongi gladly put the finger and they kissed.

"Yes, I give you the honour to spend the rest of our life by my side Jung Ana" Hoseok and Ana put the ring on his finger followed by a kiss.

"Yes, I will marry you Kim Namjoon," Jin said as he forwarded his hand to which Namjoon put the ring followed by a kiss.

"Yes I will give you a chance to love and cherish me for the rest of our life Kim Jungkook" Taehyung said forwarding his hand in which Jungkook put the ring followed by a kiss.

"Okay! Now next surprise guys" Rose said.

"Now what more?" Jimin asked.

"Is it what you guys said to me?" Taehyung asked sniffing.

"Yes. Go ahead guys" Jungkook said as he wiped the tears off Taehyung's face.

"I am pregnant," Yoongi, Ana and Rose said together.