Bathtub

They reached home. When Jin opened the door they saw "WELCOME TO YOUR HOME EUNJOO!!" they chuckled cause they know who has written it, it was Yoongi.

"Welcome home Hyue Ae/ Eunjoo," they said.

"Yoongi hyung did you write it?" Jungkook pointed at the poster.

"Nope, I made people write it," Yoongi said proudly. Jungkook laughed at him.

"Kookie, come here" Taehyun dragged him to the living room. Hyue Ae was taken away by Yoongi.

Everyone followed the two to the living room and found many gifts there, everyone was excited for Jungkook and Taehyung to open them except for two of them who were horny as fuck. Jungkook was whining like a kid and Taehyung was trusfrated.

"I am going to my room" Taehyung got up but Ana held his hand "To freshen up" then he went up leaving a whiny and shocked Jungkook.

"Kookie, what happened?" Jin asked controlling his laugh.

"Hyung" Jungkook whined.

"Why are you whining Kookie?" Jimin asked confused.

"Because this little bunny is horny," Namjoon said laughing and patting his back.

"Yeah, I remember now, he has been horny since his delivery" everyone laughed.

"Hyung, I am going up" Jungkook pouted and went up. Others were still laughing.

Upstairs, 

In Taekook's room,

Jungkook went up stomping his feet, he banged open the door and stomped towards the bathroom only to find Taehyung preparing a warm bathtub for them. Taehyung turned around only to find a shocked Jungkook.

"Taetae what are you doing?" Jungkook closed the door and walked towards Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up, went to Jungkook, and pulled Jungkook closer by his waist "Filling the bathtub bunny. Hope you feed Hyue Ae enough to last a few more hours" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook knew that smirk better than anyone "Yes V" Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck.

"Good," V said. Jungkook was already getting hard thinking of the ways Taehyung will make love to him in the bathtub. 

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when Taehyung threw him into the bathtub, soaking him wet. Jungkook somehow managed to sit at the edge of the bathtub while his clothes were sticking to his body giving a clear view of his curves to Taehyung.

Jungkook flipped his hair back exposing his forehead and eyes filled with rage and lust.

"Why did you push me?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"Strip" V said and somewhere Jungkook was getting more aroused.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook asked unsure of what he heard.

V harshly gripped his hair pulling him back and bent down a little, face to face with Jungkook.

"Listen to me once and don't question, understood?" V asked. Jungkook nodded.

He held Jungkook's hair more harshly making yelp "Words"

"Ye-yes" V pecked his lips and backed off.

"Strip" V repeated. Jungkook got up to strip himself. 

Jungkook was about to step out to the bathtub "Don't come outside" V said leaning on the wall and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook stayed inside the bathtub and stripped himself naked, throwing his clothes somewhere while maintaining eye contact with V.

"Good, now take a bath yourself," V said leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Don't make me repeat myself Jungkook" V walked out.

"Why make me hard when you are going to leave me like that?! FUCK YOU" Jungkook pouted as started bathing himself.

After half an hour,

Jungkook was done and stepped outside of the bathtub and looked around. He found out that there was nothing for him to cover himself.

Jungkook sighs and walks towards the door and opens it slightly only peeking his head out.

"Can I get a towel or bathrobe or even my clothes?" Jungkook asked with his big doe eyes.

"No," V said sitting in the bed.

Jungkook sighed as he can recognize the voice it was not his Taetae but V. He takes a deep breath and walks out naked and stand in front of the bathroom door, not looking up.

He can see Taehyung's legs getting up from the bed and walking towards him, then lifting his right hand and keeping on his chin and pulling it up to make him look at him.

V tilted his head a bit and Jungkook could see only lust in his eyes which was arousing him, Taehyung was eye fucking his naked body while licking his lips. Jungkook's whole body was still drenched with water, forehead was covered with his hair which also covered a little bit of his eyes looking like a sexy meal to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't waste any time and pinned Jungkook to the nearby wall and kisses him hungrily. Jungkook was taken aback for a few seconds but when he recovered and kissed Taehyung back with the same hunger and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck pulling him closer.

Downstairs,

"Shh, Hyue Ae, stop crying," Soobin said.

"Shouldn't we call Jungkook or Taehyung?" PD-min asked.

"Bad idea," Namjoon said.

"Why?" Rose asked.

"I bet they might be hungrily eating each other and if we interrupt them right now who knows where we will be buried," Jin said. The others nodded in agreement.

"She is sleepy," Yoongi said as he took Hyue Ae in his arms and swayed her sideways.

"We need Taehyung's necklace and she sleeps between her parents," Jimin said as he sighed.

Jake removed his necklace and gave it but no use. All those who had a necklace on their neck tried but no use when something struck Jin, he started searching for the baby bag.

"Found it," Jin said removing the necklace and giving it to Hyue Ae. Everyone looked at Jin.

"Tae already said that he has kept the necklace in the bag if needed as they are going to be busy," Jin said. The others nodded.

"Who will she sleep between?" Ana asked.

"I and Minnie" Yoongi took Jimin and Hyue Ae away.