Jin Hyung

It's been a month, since the incident of Minseok and so far everything is going well.

They are still living at Taehyung's place as Jungkook wanted to stay.

At first, they suggested that he Taehyung spend some time together alone but Jungkook denied it and forced them to stay with him and Taehyung.

As for Taehyung he couldn't do anything, he himself wanted to spend some alone time with Jungkook that's why he didn't object to them leaving but if Jungkook wants he has no choice but to expect what he says otherwise no cuddles and kisses for him. Jungkook warned him in this matter more over threaten him.

The others knew that Taehyung wanted to stay alone with Jungkook so they suggested this but right now they can't go against Jungkook's wish since his mood swings are already making them crazy day by day and if they don't listen to him he starts crying which nobody can see, so they eventually agreed without any choice.

Right now Taehyung and Jungkook are in the hospital for Jungkook and the baby's check-up, a pregnant male is rare but not shocking so they could freely go around with their baby bump.

"Your baby is healthy," the doctor said as she sat on her seat and gave them the reports.

"Thank you, doctor," Jungkook said with his bunny smile

"You brat since when are you calling doctor," she said pulling his cheeks.

"Hehe, sorry Lisa," Jungkook said rubbing his pinched cheeks.

"You know her?" Taehyung asked Jungkook pointing at Lisa.

"Yes, we went to the same college," Jungkook said and Taehyung made an 'O' face.

"And you Mr" Lisa is talking to Taehyung.

"Me?" Taehyung asked pointing at himself.

"Yes you"

"What?"

"Take care of Kookie otherwise these make holes in your ass" Lisa pointed at the injections.

"With my life"

"Better you do, otherwise I won't hesitate"

"Taetae, look," Jungkook said showing Taehyung his report.

They did a sonography today as Jungkook and the girls made the appointment the last time they came.

"Its-its like a small bean," Taehyung said with a big smile his boxy smile eyes teary seeing his not yet born child.

"Yes, Taetae it's so cute" Jungkook squeals and sides hug Taehyung who gives him a forehead kiss.

"Get out don't make me feel single," Lisa said looking at them with a done face.

"Yeah, we are going and call Jennie if you are feeling so single" Jungkook dragged Taehyung and they went out.

"You brat- well it's true, let me call my Jennie baby," Lisa said smiling while picking up her phone and dialing her girlfriend's number.

________________________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook are in the car going back to Taehyung's house.

On the way,

Jungkook was looking outside the window and seemed by the look on his face that he was thinking something.

Taehyung thought about asking him since he has kept that face almost the whole way and it was a red signal too.

"Kookie" Taehyung called Jungkook who immediately looked at him.