Mafia

A/n - Anything in Italics without '...' is the flashback.

"Ask" Taehyung said as he sat down in front of the couch.

"Who are you"? Yoongi asked hesitantly.

"Kim Taehyung aka Mafia V" Taehyung said not giving any bother but suddenly a question popped in his head "Why are you asking, suddenly?" he asked to shocked Yoongi and Namjoon but to his surprise, Namjoon wasn't much surprised it was like he expected it.

"We saw the condition of the boy after you came out of the washroom even though you prevented Kookie from seeing it and the aura you had was not simple" Yoongi said with an expressionless face but then something hit and he looked at Hoseok and Hoseok knew what was coming so before Yoongi could say anything he himself said it.

"Jung Hoseok aka Mafia J-hope" the introduction was continued by the other two.

"Park Jimin aka Mafia JM"

"Kim Seokjin aka Mafia RJ",as they said Yoongi was in shock that he had been leaving with mafias and his hyung Hoseok was a great hacker and a mafia. 

He slowly turned to Namjoon was not so shocked which made him more shocked thinking that was his hyung part of the mafia too.

"Hyung why-" Yoongi was cut by Namjoon

"I knew the Hoseok was a mafia but I didn't know he was J-hope and about his friends I knew it too but again I didn't know their real identity" Namjoon said which shocked Yoongi more.

"But hyung why did you never told me" Yoongi said in disappointment but when Namjoon was about to say something Jin's phone ranged and he was informed that they have a mission to complete after canceling the call he looked at Jimin.

 Hoseok and Taehyung and Jimin knew what the meaning of it was so they got up and were about to leave Yoongi asked "Where are you guys going?"

"We have work, we will be back in a little while" Hoseok said and went to his room to change.

 After a little while,

Everyone was down except for Taehyung because he went to Jungkook's room, to check on him once before leaving cause he doesn't what Yoongi will do after he found that they were mafias after pecking his forehead he went down where others were waiting for him. 

He said in a deep voice "Let's go" and left the house he was followed by the others but suddenly Jimin stopped on the way and turned and ran to Yoongi, he gave him a quick peck and said "Please don't leave" but before Yoongi could say anything he ran from there and went with the others to work.

"So are you going to leave?" Ana asked Yoongi who was touching his lips and shook his head indicating that he is not going anywhere.

"Good" Ana said as she sat down on the couch with some snacks and Namjoon joined whereas Yoongi was still in his own world but something struck his mind and looked at Ana and she looked back with a confused look.

"What?" Ana asked when she noticed the look Yoongi was giving her.

"Why weren't you shocked?" Yoongi asked Ana, getting an agreement nod from Namjoon as to why. 

Now they both were looking at Ana but she only had a smirk on her face, "You will know soon" saying that she again started to watch the television leaving the other two confused but they let it be thinking that others will tell them soon and sat with Ana.

After a few hours,

Jungkook was now awake and was helping Yoongi in the kitchen whereas Ana and Namjoon were just chilling when the door opened and revealed the four who were gone for their mission.