Love (M)

Jungkook sighed and went to Taehyung's room he took a deep breath and typed the password, it was not the first time they to sleep together then why was he nervous he thought but when he opened the door he was immediately pinned against the door.

The door was shut and locked Jungkook's both hands were pinned above his head and looking directly into Taehyung's eyes whose one hand was pinning his hand and the other holding his waist. 

Sadness was visible in his eyes "Do you hate me so much?" he asked with sadness in his voice still looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"No, Taetae I don't hate you," Jungkook said trying to get his hands free but Taehyung gripped them tighter.

"Then why?" Taehyung asked making his grip tighter on Jungkook's waist and hands which were hurting him.

"Taetae it-its hurts" Jungkook whimpers with teary eyes which meet Taehyung's.

Taehyung lets go of his hand with a 'sorry' and went near the dressing table removing the first aid kit and standing in front of the mirror.

Jungkook just stood there rubbing his wrists looking at Taehyung and what he was doing. He immediately ran to Taehyung when he saw him taking the first aid box and stood between Taehyung and the mirror with frowned eyebrows and pulled Taehyung's shirt up gasping then looked at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Jungkook asked with frowned eyebrows looking at Taehyung who ignored him and removed his shirt this made Jungkook a little angry so he stomp his feet and snatched the first aid kit from his hands then pushed him onto the bed making him lay down and said "Don't you dare ignore me again" a little angrily glaring at him then bandaging him.

"Why do you care?" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who stopped what he was doing and looked at Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked him with a little confusion.

"You don't love me anyway then why care?" Taehyung said getting up and pushing Jungkook's hands away taking the medicines and standing in front of the mirror leaving Jungshook but he quickly came to life and stood in front of Taehyung with angry yet teary eyes.

"Say that again Tae," He said with a husky voice.

"You don't love me, here I said it again-" Taehyung got a slap again from Jungkook.

Juungkook grabbed his collar "If I didn't love Mr. Kim Taehyung I wouldn't have waited for fucking five years, crying my ass off missing you, and wouldn't have given so much importance, after you came back or ever, allowed you to call me Kookie and wouldn't have come to you that night when I got drunk YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT KIM TAEHYUNG!" tears flowing from his eyes and slowly leaving the collar walking away but was stopped when Taehyung hold his wrist.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Jungkook said with a cold voice without turning back, Taehyung was hurt when Jungkook called him Taehyung and not Taetae

"Please forgive me, I-I thought you don-don't love when they forced were forcing you to kiss me," Taehyung said holding himself back. 

Jungkook turned back before he could do anything a pair of lips smashed into his. He tried to resist the kiss but couldn't he melted in that kiss and put one hand on Taehyung's nape pulling him closer and another hand still in Taehyung's hand. Taehyung's hand pulls Jungkook by his hand and the other holds his hand not so tightly.

The kiss was filled with love affection and care for each other. 

Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand which immediately went into Taehyung's hair making a mess of it, Taehyung's hand went to Jungkook's nape. Tilting his head Taehyung deepened the kiss and push Jungkook onto the bed gently hovering over Jungkook with his hands now beside Jungkook.