Epilogue 2

"So, our honeymoon for a month starts," Taehyung pushed Jungkook onto the bed and hovered over him.

They looked into each other's eyes and kissed, the kiss started from sweet and loving to passionate and lustful.

Jungkook's hands went to Taehyung's hairs and gripped them while Taehyung's hands went into Jungkook's hoodie, he was touching him very slowly yet sensually.

Jungkook was whining in the kiss, Taehyung was teasing him and he didn't like it.

So, he turned them around and hovered over him. He didn't give time for Taehyung to react and attacked his neck after breaking the kiss.

Jungkook was marking Taehyung's as his, he bites on Taehyung's sweet spot "Ahh~" Taehyung moaned.

Taehyung's moans and groans always make Jungkook hard, Jungkook hurriedly removed Taehyung's pants and his boxers.

Taehyung chuckled "Slow down baby boy" Taehyung smirked as he saw Jungkook searching for lube.

"Suck" Jungkook looked at him confused "I said suck" Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook turned around, his ass facing Taehyung's face, he took the whole length in his mouth in one go and started sucking. There were in 69 position.

"Ahh~" Taehyung closed his eyes and threw his head back, he loved the way Jungkook sucked him so hard that the latter gets a hole in his cheeks.

Jungkook got the support of Taehyung's thighs and went deeper, Taehyung's cock was touching his throat but he didn't mind, he loved it. Jungkook let his teeth brush against Taehyung's length making him groan but Jungkook moaned suddenly sending vibrations in Taehyung's body.

Taehyung's tongue was in his ass, eating him in and out. Jungkook moaned and sucked harder and faster.

"Mmhh~" Jungkook moaned on Taehyung's dick and pushed his ass more on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung had his face covered with Jungkook's ass but he didn't mind, he put his tongue in as he moaned against Jungkook's hole.

Soon, both of them came, Jungkook came on their stomach and Taehyung came into Jungkook's mouth who sucked him dry.

Jungkook turned around and sat on Taehyung's dick.

"Fuck" Taehyung groaned as felt Jungkook's tight hole around him.

Jungkook's tears made their ways down, Taehyung pulled him closer and started marking him with hickeys and sucking on his nipples.

Soon, Jungkook started to jump up and down Taehyung's cock while gripping his thighs.

"Ahh~"

"Fuck~ still so tight," Taehyung said as he gripped Jungkook's waist and started thrusting in him.

"AHH~ RIGHT THERE~" Taehyung hit his prostate and he knew it.

Taehyung gripped harder on Jungkook's waist and made Jungkook jump harder on his cock. Jungkook closed his eyes and threw his head back, arching his back beautifully. Those perky nipples took Taehyung's attention and he leaned closer to the nipples and bite, suck and lick them making Jungkook moan harder.

Jungkook slowed a bit, his legs were giving up but he jolted when Taehyung slapped his ass "Faster" Jungkook started jumping faster.

"Cu-cum" soon they both came, Taehyung in Jungkook and Jungkook on their chest.

"I wanna try something V"

"What?"

"Table sex" Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung picked Jungkook up with him still inside the latter and took him to the table.

He pushed aside all the things on the table and removed himself, he turned Jungkook around and made him lay on his stomach. He slammed into him, he didn't stop for a second and started thrusting into him at animalistic speed.

He gripped Jungkook's waist and pounded harder while Jungkook "Ahh~" was a moaning mess.

Taehyung gripped his head and pulled him back "Don't you like when I am rough with you and pound like an animal in your thirsty hole?!"

"Ye-yes~" Jungkook threw his head back.

Taehyung kept pounding in him, hurting his prostate again and again. He groaned as Jungkook kept clenching around him.

Soon, they both came.

A/n - I wrote this one after a long time, I think I lost my touch in writing smuts.