Memories

A/n - Anything in italics without '...' is the flashback.

The next day,

When Jungkook woke up he didn't see tiger anywhere so he thought that Tiger left. 

He got up and went into the washroom to take a shower, but on the way, he looked at himself in the mirror and started thinking about what had happened yesterday. 

Yesterday when he was in Tiger's arms a familiar scent hit his nose the same scent that he missed for the past five years 'Was it really you Taetae?! Did you come back?! ' his thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

"Jungkook are you there?" It was Ana who knocked.

"Yes Noona" Jungkook replied as he started stripping himself

"Okay, then hurry" Ana left after getting a 'Yes' from the younger.

In the living room,

Everyone was sitting there worried when Ana came down and said that Jungkook was in the washroom they sighed a little in relief. Why? because this was the day when Taehyung left five years ago and this day still affects Jungkook, he gets sad or his mood is off or he gets angry more easily but one thing is that he is sure to get drunk.

"How was he?" Jin asked.

"Nothing out of ordinary" Ana said.

"BTW where is Rose?" Namjoon asked.

"She left in the morning since she had some work," Ana said.

"I heard she is getting married soon," Yoongi asked.

"Why are you two so curious?" Jimin asked.

"Let's go hyung," Jungkook said as he walked down the stairs

"Jungkook your breakfast?" Jin asked.

"I am not hungry," Jungkook said walking out as the others sighed.

With Taehyung,

To everyone's surprise, he was in a happy mood and he didn't have the poker face he usually had instead he had a small smile on his face which one could only see when they will look at him closely which no one did and who would risk provoking the beast.

"You seem happy," Ana said seating on the couch in front of Taehyung.

"Hmm. Where were you last night?" Taehyung asked without his poker face.

"Umm... At my friend's place," Rose said. 

'I can't tell him I was at Jungkook's place last night otherwise he will kill me and on top of that I even said I am going to get married soon if he knows that he will surely kill me' 

"You meet him last night?" she asked changing the topic.

"Yep, after a long time," he said with a smile, which made Rose happy.

With Jungkook,

 At Taekook,

He was sitting in his cabin with his head leaning on the chair and his mind lost in thoughts.

MEMORIES

Taehyung and Jungkook were on a date.

They were in the shopping mall for some couples' outfits. Jungkook was dragging Taehyung to a shop that he saw last time. They entered the shop, and Taehyung could see sparkles in the younger's eyes which made him smile slightly.

"Taetae let's go there," Jungkook said dragging Taehyung who let the younger do anything

Jungkook was looking at the outfits and then looking at the prices then keeping them down but Taehyung picked those outfits and put them in their shopping basket.